When to be stubborn, when to be flexible? My thought:

Be insanely stubborn for 1% of the insanely important things in your life. Then be uber-flexible with the other 99% petty things in your life that you “kind of” care for.

In other words:

Become more stubborn for what you truly care for, and become more flexible for what you don’t really care for, or what you feel “meh” about.

PHILOSOPHY by KIM

Philosophical Essays

Masters of Philosophy »

Personal Philosophy »

Stoicism »

Zen Philosophy »

Life Lessons »

Learn more: Start Here >

ERIC KIM workshops red hand

Unleash your creative potential:

2020:

2021:

Be notified of when new workshops are live here.


ERIC KIM NEWSLETTER

Free Motivation for You >






ARS First Double Blind Photography Feedback Platform
Get Real Feedback on Your Photos >
Haptic industries bauhaus logo
HAPTIC INDUSTRIES

Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship

My brand-new Udemy Course, "Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship" now live! Seize your destiny >

Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Mastering Photography

eric kim ultimate beginners guide to mastering photography udemy Master photography >

Henri Neck Strap (MARK III)

THE OG STRAP >

#RICOHMAFIA

ERIC KIM wrist strap mark ii JUST SHOOT IT!

HENRI SHOULDER STRAP

Film Leica MP x Henri Shoulder Strap (CREMA BROWN) Supreme >

Street Photography Starter Kit

street photography starter kit by ERIC KIM Master street photography >

SUITS by KIM

suits by ERIC KIM Own a piece of street photography history >

HENRI WRIST STRAP PRO

Henri wrist strap pro For you >

Products