MEMENTO MORI: you might not be alive tomorrow.
The eternal now is the present moment. What can you do RIGHT NOW to live your life to the fullest maximum?
What ideas do you want to publish and give birth to? Make your own blog on WordPress.com and publish whatever is in your visual or mental library. Don’t wait until tomorrow, you might be dead.
Eternal now: what are you GRATEFUL for RIGHT NOW? For me,
- Grateful for Cindy, my wife and life.
- Grateful to be ALIVE! The chance to be a big kid (with money) to explore artistic outlets, to read books, to explore, wander, and go on ADVENTURES!
- Gratitude for internet: ability to access all art, information, wisdom, philosophy for FREE! Gutenberg.org for free e-books / Internet Archive. If it weren’t for the internet, I could not make a living, nor share my passion with millions.
How to appreciate the present moment:
- Go on a walk with your camera (without your phone, or headphones on), and just observe the neighborhood. See what you appreciate. And photograph some of those beautiful moments. Shoot stuff on the ground, or just look up.
- Every night before you sleep, ask your partner, ‘What are you grateful for today?’ or ‘What are your small wins for today?’
- If you are single, journal in a public or private journal — 3 things you’re grateful for / 3 small wins.
- Walk slowly when you’re on the streets. Look around like a curious child. Fist-bump strangers and baristas.
When in doubt, smile :)
Philosophy: love of wisdom.
- How to Be Happy
- Why Do You Care What Others Think of You?
- Why I’m Happy
- Why I’m So Prolific
- How to Reduce LAG in Life
- How to Be a Stoic Street Photographer
- How to Use Photography as Self-Therapy
- How to Free Your Soul From Disturbance
- How to Be a Zen Street Photographer
- Zen in the Art of Street Photography
- How to Find Tranquility in Your Photography
Learn more: Start Here >