How to transform your body to look more menacing? Simple ideas:
- The goal is to naturally increase your testosterone. Think about hormones. How can you shift your hormones to make you more masculine, and more brave?
- One of the main components to build a more menacing looking body is to have less body fat, and look more shredded. The simplest way to do this is quit sugar, quit carbs, and intermittent fast. Don’t need during the day, only eat dinner.
- Sleep more: sleep is the opportunity for your body to rebuild its muscles, and become stronger. The best bodybuilders sleep 12 hours a day. Don’t be like one of those skinny fat Silicon Valley nerds who brag about how little they need to sleep. In fact, better to brag about how much you sleep, than how little. If anything, sleep is the new luxury. That is, only the privileged are able to sleep. Worker slaves must sleep little, because they must always be working and being productive for some boss or board. One of the greatest joys in my personal life is being able to live without an alarm clock: besides waking up for early flights, I have not used an alarm clock for nearly 10 years.
- Consume more meat, more cholesterol, more saturated fat, more beef, more red meat: cholesterol is a steroid. Why is it that apex predators only eat organ meats, and leave the lean meats for the scavengers to consume? Because liver, and organ meats have the highest nutrition, and also the highest amount of cholesterol. Even old-school bodybuilders used to consume lots of liver, in order to naturally boost their testosterone.
- Do more menacing workouts: I’ve discovered the best workouts are the ones that require the most supreme focus and concentration, in which you cannot be distracted or fuck around. For example, the amount of physical or mental focus required before attempting a one rep maximum lift with deadlift or squat. Even with working out at home, I have a very heavy 105 pound kettle bell, and I do one armed cleans and squats with them, in in order to do so, I need to hype myself up. I cannot successfully perform the lift, if I do not concentrate, or if I’m distracted. The biggest tip I have when working out is don’t use your phone, and also don’t listen to music.
Why do we desire to own menacing cars?
For most people in modern news society, the easiest way to seem or to become more menacing is to own a menacing looking car, or to modify your car to look more menacing.
For example, in order to make your car more menacing, it is easy: make it wider, lower to the ground, with more fins, side splitters, angled objects, spoilers, and angles to make it look more aggressive.
Also, make your car louder. The most menacing looking cars have big exhaust pipes, quad exhaust pipe sometimes, and have a really mean sounding growl to the engine and to the exhaust.
But the question is: would you rather have a menacing body and attitude, or a more menacing car and possession?
The car is an aspirational thing. Focus on building your body, and building your mind. If you’re the type of person who likes loud exhausts on their cars, maybe make your voice more loud. When you’re power lifting in the gym, yell and grunt some more. Better to make yourself the center of attention rather than your possessions.
- Hyper Nourishment
- One Man, One Kettlebell
- STRENGTH OVER SIZE
Minimum Viable Workout (MVM)
- Movement is Art: ERIC KIM WARMUP
- ENJOY THE MOVEMENT.
- Strengthening or Weakening?
- Muscular Motivation
- Limit Your Reps, Maximize Your Power Output
- Love of the Body
- The mind is overrated; the body is king.
- BENCH PRESS GYM
- How to Squat
- SUMO DEADLIFT GYM
Why build your body?
Your own body as a work of art!
My Muscle Philosophy:
Treat your body as sculpture.
This is not my body
The first thing:
I don’t see my body as belonging to me. I look at my body like it belongs to someone else.
When I look at the Lamborghini of someone else, I admire it. When I see the muscles and physiques of anyone else, I admire it. Then I had the epiphany:
Why not transform my own body into a Lambo, and admire my own body instead?
The great logic:
- It is far cheaper to get buff than to buy a Lambo.
- The human body is the apex beauty. This means your personal goal in life should be to beautify your own personal body to the maximum (without plastic surgery, steroids, etc).
- Ultimate democratic approach: Genetics doesn’t matter. Sex doesn’t matter. Racial ethnicity doesn’t matter. Anyone can both add muscle mass and subtract fat.
- It doesn’t cost much to get ripped. Just intermittent fast [no breakfast, no lunch], one big ass meal a day, and mostly a ‘ketogenic’ diet.
- Your body is always with you. Why not beautify your body to inspire yourself?
The joy of sculpting your own body
To sculpt your own body is insanely fun. Why? You can see the change over time!
Once again, the goal is simple:
Never stop adding muscle mass, and never stop reducing body fat, or keeping it low (around 10%).
Muscle and your body is highly practical.
The more muscle you have, the more energy you got. The more power you got to make art-work, and live with gratitude, joy, and hyper-vigor.
Strengthen on, and flex on!
- DUMBBELL SHOULDER OVERHEAD PRESS (1 ARM)
- What is the Ideal Male Form?
- How to Workout Quickly from Home
- How to Augment Your Muscle Mass
- Fat (Adipose Tissue) not ‘Health’
- To Be Happier, Just Workout at the Park
- ERIC KIM GOPRO POV WORKOUT VIDEO
- Why Become More Muscular?
- How to Get a 6 Pack
- Greedy for the Gains
- Simple Home Workout
- ERIC KIM FLEXES HIS MUSCLE
- ERIC KIM WORKS OUT AT HOME GYM
- More Muscle, More Productivity
- How to Increase Your Muscle Mass
- Extreme Vanity
- There is No Proper Form
- Why I Love Working Out
- Better to Powerlift and Deadlift Heavy One Rep Max Attempts than
- Drive Fast Cars and Motorcycles
- Why I Love Working Out at the Park
- RICOH WORKOUT
- YOUR BODY *IS* YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
- In Praise of Ghetto Workouts
- Rock Workout
- How to Workout
- Dynamic Warmup
- My Fitness Motivation Hacks
- Why Make Workout Videos?
- ERIC KIM FITNESS
- How to Lift Weights
- ERIC KIM WORKS OUT
- ERIC KIM ROCK PARK WORKOUT
- My Body is a Work of Art!
- Park Workout Ideas
- The Physiological Joy of Working Out
- Anti Body Body Shaming
- How to Workout at Home With Only a Barbell
- 11 Tips How to Use Photography to Get More Fit
- How to Lose Fat Fast
- Become More Creative With Your (Limited) Home Gym Workouts
- Flexibility is “Micro Strength”
- NEVER STOP GAINING MUSCLE
- ERIC KIM PARK LIFE
- How I Workout at my Home Gym
- In Praise of Pistol One Legged Squats
- Powerlifting Style Workouts at the Park
- The Philosophy of Bodybuilding
- YOUR BODY IS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
- WHY I WORKOUT AT THE PARK
- How to Strengthen Your Rotator Cuff
- In Praise of Rings Workout
- How to Workout at the Park
- Why I Don’t Eat Breakfast or Lunch (In Praise of One Huge Dinner Meal a Day)
- HOW TO LOVE YOUR BODY
- Is Working Out at the Park Superior to Working Out at the Gym?
- Why I Workout
- WHY PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOULD WORKOUT
- How to Increase Your Testosterone
- My Workout Philosophy
- How Appearance Matters
- How I Workout at Home
- My Philosophy of Food
- The Best Park Workouts
- How to Quit Sugar
- How to Workout in the Streets and Park
- How Much Meat Can You Eat in a Day?
- APEX MALE MASCULINITY
- HOW I WORKOUT AT THE PARK
- How to Lose Fat
- How I Became Stronger and Buffer and More Swole During and After Quarantine
- What is Skinny-Fat?
- In Praise of Working Out at the Park
- Why Meat is Good
- Flesh over Metal
- Why Lower Your Bodyfat?
- How to Augment Your Recovery
- Increase Intensity, not Reps
- My Park Workout
- How to Fast
- HOW I WORKOUT FROM THE PARK
- How I Got So Swole
- Pure Power or Sculpture?
- How to Workout in the Streets
- How to Workout At Home With No Equipment
- Super Saiyan is the Goal
- MY POWERLIFTING PHILOSOPHY
- MY EXERCISE/WORKOUT PHILOSOPHY
- What if Mood Originates in the Stomach and Gut? Digestion Health
- Why I Don’t Consume Protein Powder or Supplements
- Real vs Fake // Natural vs Unnatural
- You Can’t Fake Strength
- How to Grow Your Muscles
- How to Add Muscle and Subtract Fat at the Same Time
- ERIC KIM BODY MUSCLE FLEX
- Don’t Build Muscle, Build Strength.
- Visual Kinesthesia: Muscles and Art
- How to Maximize Muscle Growth and Fat Loss