How are we confused about food and nutrition?
The first problem:
We think that eating meat is ‘bad’ for us.
Or that we think that meat is ‘unhealthy’ for us.
But what does this even mean?
What did the Ancient Greek heroes eat?
Apparently Milo of Croton ate 20 pounds of oxen a day, and 20 pounds of bread a day. Certainly this is what helped him become strong.
Augmenting muscular growth
I enjoy physical activity. I treat working out like playing. Lately I have really enjoyed working out at the park, making new friends [talking to strangers], and trying new physical feats of strength.
Now all the morals and ethics of meat-eating aside, let us ask simple empirical questions:
What is the ideal food item to consume to maximize your muscular growth, physical strength growth, etc?
Food shouldn’t be moralized or ethical-ized
I am convinced:
Most people become vegetarian or vegan not for ‘health’ reasons, but because they love animals (might own a pet or owned a pet in the past).
I am not certain if people really care for ‘the environment’ (this is coming from a Boy Scouts Eagle Scout).
Consider all these people who are so concerned about the “environment”. Do they still have Amazon prime? Yes. Do they still drive a car? Yes. Do they still purchase Hybrid or Electric cars? Yes. Do they still order takeout, buy disposable stuff, stuff with cardboard, plastic, and buy iPhone’s and Apple products? Yes.
Unless an individual is living in some commune, I don’t think people really care for the “environment”. To me, perhaps thinking of the environment (in terms of NOT consuming meat) is either misguided or some sort of virtue-flexing.
How muscular can I get, all natty?
Now this is the quadrillion dollar question:
I do not take steroids, HGH, test, protein powder, creatine, or any supplements. Only meat, collard greens, kale, kimchi, sauerkraut, and black coffee and water.
In terms of how I eat, it is something like intermittent fasting and eating a ton of meat and bitter greens.
Also, I consume no carbs, sugars, pasta, rice, even the “good” carbs.
Transform my body into a Greek demigod statue.
So what is my philosophy of food?
Food is the fuel to transform my body into becoming like a demigod.
My Muscle Philosophy:
Treat your body as sculpture.
This is not my body
The first thing:
I don’t see my body as belonging to me. I look at my body like it belongs to someone else.
When I look at the Lamborghini of someone else, I admire it. When I see the muscles and physiques of anyone else, I admire it. Then I had the epiphany:
Why not transform my own body into a Lambo, and admire my own body instead?
The great logic:
- It is far cheaper to get buff than to buy a Lambo.
- The human body is the apex beauty. This means your personal goal in life should be to beautify your own personal body to the maximum (without plastic surgery, steroids, etc).
- Ultimate democratic approach: Genetics doesn’t matter. Sex doesn’t matter. Racial ethnicity doesn’t matter. Anyone can both add muscle mass and subtract fat.
- It doesn’t cost much to get ripped. Just intermittent fast [no breakfast, no lunch], one big ass meal a day, and mostly a ‘ketogenic’ diet.
- Your body is always with you. Why not beautify your body to inspire yourself?
The joy of sculpting your own body
To sculpt your own body is insanely fun. Why? You can see the change over time!
Once again, the goal is simple:
Never stop adding muscle mass, and never stop reducing body fat, or keeping it low (around 10%).
Muscle and your body is highly practical.
The more muscle you have, the more energy you got. The more power you got to make art-work, and live with gratitude, joy, and hyper-vigor.
Strengthen on, and flex on!
- The Best Park Workouts
- How to Quit Sugar
- How to Workout in the Streets and Park
- How Much Meat Can You Eat in a Day?
- APEX MALE MASCULINITY
HOW I WORKOUT AT THE PARK
- How to Lose Fat
- How I Became Stronger and Buffer and More Swole During and After Quarantine
- What is Skinny-Fat?
- In Praise of Working Out at the Park
- Why Meat is Good
- Flesh over Metal
- Why Lower Your Bodyfat?
- How to Augment Your Recovery
- Increase Intensity, not Reps
- My Park Workout
- How to Fast
- HOW I WORKOUT FROM THE PARK
- How I Got So Swole
- Pure Power or Sculpture?
- How to Workout in the Streets
- How to Workout At Home With No Equipment
- Super Saiyan is the Goal
- MY POWERLIFTING PHILOSOPHY
- MY EXERCISE/WORKOUT PHILOSOPHY
- What if Mood Originates in the Stomach and Gut? Digestion Health
- Why I Don’t Consume Protein Powder or Supplements
- Real vs Fake // Natural vs Unnatural
- You Can’t Fake Strength
- How to Grow Your Muscles
- How to Add Muscle and Subtract Fat at the Same Time
- ERIC KIM BODY MUSCLE FLEX
- Don’t Build Muscle, Build Strength.
- Visual Kinesthesia: Muscles and Art
- How to Maximize Muscle Growth and Fat Loss