Why do humans exist, and for what do we exist?
First of all, we are animals. Biological creatures. We evolved from lower species, and now we are apex predator on planet earth.
Now that we have conquered everything on earth— now what? It seems art is the answer. Perhaps to channel our human physiology to make art. Art can be body building, making photos, videos, poetry, etc.
What is the human body designed for?
We have binocular two eye vision. The goal is for depth perception. For hunting animals, to traverse long distances, etc. The purpose of the eye isn’t to be visually entertained. The purpose of the penis is to ejaculate semen inside a woman to impregnate her to give child birth. The purpose of two legs is to walk long distances. The purpose of our brain is to coordinate movement and to procure food. This is why digestion is so essential to health, mood, and perhaps happiness in general.
If you follow and obey your body, everything else will follow.
My Muscle Philosophy:
Treat your body as sculpture.
This is not my body
The first thing:
I don’t see my body as belonging to me. I look at my body like it belongs to someone else.
When I look at the Lamborghini of someone else, I admire it. When I see the muscles and physiques of anyone else, I admire it. Then I had the epiphany:
Why not transform my own body into a Lambo, and admire my own body instead?
The great logic:
- It is far cheaper to get buff than to buy a Lambo.
- The human body is the apex beauty. This means your personal goal in life should be to beautify your own personal body to the maximum (without plastic surgery, steroids, etc).
- Ultimate democratic approach: Genetics doesn’t matter. Sex doesn’t matter. Racial ethnicity doesn’t matter. Anyone can both add muscle mass and subtract fat.
- It doesn’t cost much to get ripped. Just intermittent fast [no breakfast, no lunch], one big ass meal a day, and mostly a ‘ketogenic’ diet.
- Your body is always with you. Why not beautify your body to inspire yourself?
The joy of sculpting your own body
To sculpt your own body is insanely fun. Why? You can see the change over time!
Once again, the goal is simple:
Never stop adding muscle mass, and never stop reducing body fat, or keeping it low (around 10%).
Muscle and your body is highly practical.
The more muscle you have, the more energy you got. The more power you got to make art-work, and live with gratitude, joy, and hyper-vigor.
Strengthen on, and flex on!
- MY EXERCISE/WORKOUT PHILOSOPHY
- Why I Don’t Consume Protein Powder or Supplements
- Real vs Fake // Natural vs Unnatural
- You Can’t Fake Strength
- How to Grow Your Muscles
- How to Add Muscle and Subtract Fat at the Same Time
- ERIC KIM BODY MUSCLE FLEX
- Don’t Build Muscle, Build Strength.
- Visual Kinesthesia: Muscles and Art
- How to Maximize Muscle Growth and Fat Loss