Currently what my body looks like:
- HEIGHT: 5 FOOT 10 INCHES
- WEIGHT: 175 POUNDS
- DEADLIFT: 450 POUNDS
- SQUAT: 370 POUNDS
- BENCH: 240 POUNDS
WHY I CARE FOR MY BODY
To me, it seems the body is 10000x more important than the ‘mind’. To me, the mind is simply a reflection of our body. In other words
- mental health is a REFLECTION of physical health
In other words
- if you are physically healthy, you will also be mentally healthy.
The root cause of depression is physiological (physiological depression, or bodily depression is the starting point).
this is the only body [you will ever] get
Assuming you don’t believe in an afterlife, this is the only body you will ever get, and whether you like it or not, you’re stuck with it [until death does you part].
So comes the question
- why hate your body?
how to beautify your body
To beautify your body
- Decrease body fat
- Increase muscle mass
How to best do this?
- Intermittent fasting [no breakfast or lunch, only one massive dinner everyday]
- No carbs, sugars, alcohol, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, etc.
- Heavy-meat diet [with greens like collard greens or kale]
- Powerlifting: strive to gain a new ‘pr’ [personal record] once a week by 5 pounds [add 2.5 pounds to each side of the bar every week]. Chase physical strength gains, not aesthetic ones. Powerlifting as more pragmatic than bodybuilding.