If we just wanted the hands-down fastest and most powerful car, Tesla is obviously the answer. But if we want something more ‘sculpture’ and unique in design, perhaps we want something else?
Then begs the question:
What do we really want … more power, ore more sculpture/design/form/beauty?
Body Building vs Powerlifting
Do you wanna build your body to become a beautiful sculpture, or do you just want raw power?
Certainly one can do both.
For powerlifting, I like it because physics don’t lie. If you can deadlift 455 pounds off the ground, that is physical fact. It is irrefutable.
However with bodybuilding, aesthetics is highly subjective. Who is to say that Kai Greene isn’t as epic as Phil Health? Or who is to say that Ronnie Coleman is superior to Arnold?
Ultimately it comes down to this:
You determine what you want … pure power or design/sculpture/aesthetics.
But better yet:
Why not have both?
My Muscle Philosophy:
Treat your body as sculpture.
This is not my body
The first thing:
I don’t see my body as belonging to me. I look at my body like it belongs to someone else.
When I look at the Lamborghini of someone else, I admire it. When I see the muscles and physiques of anyone else, I admire it. Then I had the epiphany:
Why not transform my own body into a Lambo, and admire my own body instead?
The great logic:
- It is far cheaper to get buff than to buy a Lambo.
- The human body is the apex beauty. This means your personal goal in life should be to beautify your own personal body to the maximum (without plastic surgery, steroids, etc).
- Ultimate democratic approach: Genetics doesn’t matter. Sex doesn’t matter. Racial ethnicity doesn’t matter. Anyone can both add muscle mass and subtract fat.
- It doesn’t cost much to get ripped. Just intermittent fast [no breakfast, no lunch], one big ass meal a day, and mostly a ‘ketogenic’ diet.
- Your body is always with you. Why not beautify your body to inspire yourself?
The joy of sculpting your own body
To sculpt your own body is insanely fun. Why? You can see the change over time!
Once again, the goal is simple:
Never stop adding muscle mass, and never stop reducing body fat, or keeping it low (around 10%).
Muscle and your body is highly practical.
The more muscle you have, the more energy you got. The more power you got to make art-work, and live with gratitude, joy, and hyper-vigor.
Strengthen on, and flex on!
- How to Workout in the Streets
- How to Workout At Home With No Equipment
- Super Saiyan is the Goal
- MY POWERLIFTING PHILOSOPHY
- MY EXERCISE/WORKOUT PHILOSOPHY
- What if Mood Originates in the Stomach and Gut? Digestion Health
- Why I Don’t Consume Protein Powder or Supplements
- Real vs Fake // Natural vs Unnatural
- You Can’t Fake Strength
- How to Grow Your Muscles
- How to Add Muscle and Subtract Fat at the Same Time
- ERIC KIM BODY MUSCLE FLEX
- Don’t Build Muscle, Build Strength.
- Visual Kinesthesia: Muscles and Art
- How to Maximize Muscle Growth and Fat Loss
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.
Master photography >
THE OG STRAP >
JUST SHOOT IT!
Master street photography >
Own a piece of street photography history > For you >
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY $ 29
- STREET NOTES $ 19
- DARK SKIES OVER TOKYO by Eric Kim $ 1,290
- PHOTO JOURNAL Print Edition + Free Mobile Edition $ 19
- FREE ERIC KIM Lightroom Presets $ 0
Henri Wrist Strap (Crema Brown)
- STREET HUNT: Street Photography Field Assignments Manual Print Edition $ 19
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Mastering Photography Online Course
- HOW TO SEE: Visual Guide to Composition, Color, & Editing in Photography $ 10
- ERIC KIM Case $ 99
- MEMENTO MORI Artwear $ 39
- SUITS by Eric Kim Limited First Edition Hardcover Photobook $ 350
- FILM NOTES Print Edition $ 19
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship Online Course
- CINDY PROJECT by Eric Kim $ 495
LIMITED EDITION HAPTIC NOTEBOOK x ERIC KIM
- I SHOOT STREET PHOTOGRAPHY Artwear $ 29
- VITRUVIAN CAMERA - Women's Artwear $ 39
- Camera Straps $ 49 – $ 169
- TRAVEL NOTES: Photography Assignments & Inspiration Manual $ 20
- Embark On Your Own Photography Adventure Flowchart $ 1
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY MOBILE EDITION: PDF & KINDLE $ 10
- THE CITY OF ANGELS by Eric Kim $ 1,290
- STREET HUNT: Street Photography Field Assignments Manual Mobile Edition $ 10
- SHOOT FILM Artwear $ 29
- LAUGHING LADY: Collector's Edition Artist Proof Print $ 499
Street Photography Starter Kit
- VITRUVIAN CAMERA - Men's Artwear $ 39
- STREET NOTES MOBILE EDITION: PDF & KINDLE $ 19
- MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER: Marketing, Branding, Entrepreneurship Principles For Success $ 19
- FREE Photography Visualization PDF Resources $ 0
Henri Wrist Strap Pro
MUSE by KIM
- FILM NOTES Mobile & Printable Edition $ 19
- MASTERS Book: A Distilled Street Photography Primer $ 50
ERIC KIM Wrist Strap Mark II
- TRAVEL NOTES: Mobile Edition $ 12
The Digital Nomad [FLASH SALE]
- Henri Wrist Strap CHROMA LIMITED EDITION $ 49 – $ 79
- 30 DAYS TO JUMPSTART YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY Mobile Edition $ 10
- ERIC KIM Neck Strap Mark II $ 119
- My First Photography Book Limited Edition Hardcover + Free Mobile Bonus $ 10 – $ 29
- New Henri Neck Strap Mark III $ 139 – $ 149
Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Mastering Street Photography Book
- RICOH MAFIA Artwear $ 29
- MASTERS Volume 1 Mobile Edition $ 15
- The Film Shooter
PHOTOLOSOPHY: Photography Philosophy Course
- ZEN OF ERIC: Empower Yourself with Philosophy and Photography
PHOTO JOURNAL: Mobile Edition
- HAPTIC HOODIE ARTWEAR $ 49
- Photographer's Hand ARTWEAR $ 39
- Henri Shoulder Strap $ 169 – $ 179