Move for fun!
No equipment, no problem!
Pamela Reif is the one
Also, I like her 6 pack workout:
And her plank workout is good:
Generally speaking, you can do A LOT at home, with no equipment.
I prefer the gym and deadlifts. But now all gyms are closed, of course we gotta make do.
1. Chest workouts
- 1-handed pushup
- Elevated 1-handed pushup
- Dive bombers
- Elevated dive bombers
- 1-handed dive bomber
- Elevated 1-hand dive bomber
- Wide pushups
- Close pushups
- Clapping pushups
- Diamond pushups
- Spiderman pushups
2. Leg workouts
- Jumping squats
- One-legged pistol squats
- Walking outdoors a lot, or taking the stairs in your apartment building
3. Ab workouts
- Dive bombers
- Walking planks
- Elevated planks
- Elbow planks
- Jack-knife leg raise
- Standard crunch
Why workout at home?
We got nothing better to do! Why not just use this chance to get hella buff? This means:
- Workout A LOT (I try to do 3 Pamela Reif videos everyday)
- Fast until around 6pm
- Then eat a shitload of meat. My theory– meat as a steroid.
Working out at home is great because it boosts my mood! I am much happier after an intense (home) or outdoors workout.
What if you can (still) go outside?
Walk outside as much as humanly possible (within legal bounds).
Walking is good for the soul. But if you cannot go outside and you’re stuck in quarantine, then make the best what you got at home.
Can you get buff just workout at home?
Yes you can. I ‘cheat’ because I also have two 60 pound dumbbells at home. I workout at home a lot now, because it is the only option I got.
Use Nature and Outdoor Equipment
Another idea– do urban workouts. Find hand rails to do planks on, or dips on, or pushups on.
Another thing I’ve been doing — finding low-hanging tree branches to do chinups and pull ups on!
Just have fun!
Don’t take it too seriously. Just have fun with it. And flex!
My Muscle Philosophy:
Treat your body as sculpture.
This is not my body
The first thing:
I don’t see my body as belonging to me. I look at my body like it belongs to someone else.
When I look at the Lamborghini of someone else, I admire it. When I see the muscles and physiques of anyone else, I admire it. Then I had the epiphany:
Why not transform my own body into a Lambo, and admire my own body instead?
The great logic:
- It is far cheaper to get buff than to buy a Lambo.
- The human body is the apex beauty. This means your personal goal in life should be to beautify your own personal body to the maximum (without plastic surgery, steroids, etc).
- Ultimate democratic approach: Genetics doesn’t matter. Sex doesn’t matter. Racial ethnicity doesn’t matter. Anyone can both add muscle mass and subtract fat.
- It doesn’t cost much to get ripped. Just intermittent fast [no breakfast, no lunch], one big ass meal a day, and mostly a ‘ketogenic’ diet.
- Your body is always with you. Why not beautify your body to inspire yourself?
The joy of sculpting your own body
To sculpt your own body is insanely fun. Why? You can see the change over time!
Once again, the goal is simple:
Never stop adding muscle mass, and never stop reducing body fat, or keeping it low (around 10%).
Muscle and your body is highly practical.
The more muscle you have, the more energy you got. The more power you got to make art-work, and live with gratitude, joy, and hyper-vigor.
Strengthen on, and flex on!
- Super Saiyan is the Goal
- MY POWERLIFTING PHILOSOPHY
- MY EXERCISE/WORKOUT PHILOSOPHY
- What if Mood Originates in the Stomach and Gut? Digestion Health
- Why I Don’t Consume Protein Powder or Supplements
- Real vs Fake // Natural vs Unnatural
- You Can’t Fake Strength
- How to Grow Your Muscles
- How to Add Muscle and Subtract Fat at the Same Time
- ERIC KIM BODY MUSCLE FLEX
- Don’t Build Muscle, Build Strength.
- Visual Kinesthesia: Muscles and Art
- How to Maximize Muscle Growth and Fat Loss
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.
Master photography >
THE OG STRAP >
JUST SHOOT IT!
Master street photography >
Own a piece of street photography history > For you >
Henri Wrist Strap (Crema Brown)
- ERIC KIM Case $ 99
- New Henri Neck Strap Mark III $ 139 – $ 149
LIMITED EDITION HAPTIC NOTEBOOK x ERIC KIM
- VITRUVIAN CAMERA - Women's Artwear $ 39
- STREET NOTES $ 19
- 30 DAYS TO JUMPSTART YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY Mobile Edition $ 10
- MASTERS Book: A Distilled Street Photography Primer $ 50
- My First Photography Book Limited Edition Hardcover + Free Mobile Bonus $ 10 – $ 29
- RICOH MAFIA Artwear $ 29
- ZEN OF ERIC: Empower Yourself with Philosophy and Photography
- Embark On Your Own Photography Adventure Flowchart $ 1
- FREE Photography Visualization PDF Resources $ 0
MUSE by KIM
- STREET NOTES MOBILE EDITION: PDF & KINDLE $ 19
- CINDY PROJECT by Eric Kim $ 495
- Henri Shoulder Strap $ 169 – $ 179
ERIC KIM Wrist Strap Mark II
- Photographer's Hand ARTWEAR $ 39
- MEMENTO MORI Artwear $ 39
- FILM NOTES Print Edition $ 19
- STREET HUNT: Street Photography Field Assignments Manual Print Edition $ 19
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship Online Course
- SUITS by Eric Kim Limited First Edition Hardcover Photobook $ 350
Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Mastering Street Photography Book
- HOW TO SEE: Visual Guide to Composition, Color, & Editing in Photography $ 10
Street Photography Starter Kit
- FREE ERIC KIM Lightroom Presets $ 0
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY $ 29
- ERIC KIM Neck Strap Mark II $ 119
- VITRUVIAN CAMERA - Men's Artwear $ 39
- SHOOT FILM Artwear $ 29
- TRAVEL NOTES: Mobile Edition $ 12
- TRAVEL NOTES: Photography Assignments & Inspiration Manual $ 20
- THE CITY OF ANGELS by Eric Kim $ 1,290
Henri Wrist Strap Pro
- LAUGHING LADY: Collector's Edition Artist Proof Print $ 499
The Digital Nomad [FLASH SALE]
PHOTO JOURNAL: Mobile Edition
- HAPTIC HOODIE ARTWEAR $ 49
- MASTERS Volume 1 Mobile Edition $ 15
- The Film Shooter
- PHOTO JOURNAL Print Edition + Free Mobile Edition $ 19
- Henri Wrist Strap CHROMA LIMITED EDITION $ 49 – $ 79
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Mastering Photography Online Course
- STREET HUNT: Street Photography Field Assignments Manual Mobile Edition $ 10
- DARK SKIES OVER TOKYO by Eric Kim $ 1,290
PHOTOLOSOPHY: Photography Philosophy Course
- FILM NOTES Mobile & Printable Edition $ 19
- Camera Straps $ 49 – $ 169
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY MOBILE EDITION: PDF & KINDLE $ 10
- MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER: Marketing, Branding, Entrepreneurship Principles For Success $ 19
- I SHOOT STREET PHOTOGRAPHY Artwear $ 29