The goal ain’t to become some nerdy combination with a machine or mech. The goal isn’t to buy some high-powered sports car (Lambo) with a v8, v10, or v12 engine. And it also even ain’t buying a Tesla P100D.
Transform yourself into a “super saiyan”.
What is ‘Super Saiyan’?
Basically when your back is against the wall, you discover some inner-power that transforms you into a super-human.
Kind of like in real life, the ‘Jack Demsey’ roll (popularized by Hajime No Ippo boxing anime). Or in real life like Mike Tyson:
How does a ‘skinny’ East-Asian male with relatively small hands, wrists, and frame deadlift 455 pounds at bodyweight of ~170 pounds at height of 5 foot 10?
Essentially I do the “Lightweight baby!” Ronnie Coleman vibe, then max out.
My Muscle Philosophy:
Treat your body as sculpture.
This is not my body
The first thing:
I don’t see my body as belonging to me. I look at my body like it belongs to someone else.
When I look at the Lamborghini of someone else, I admire it. When I see the muscles and physiques of anyone else, I admire it. Then I had the epiphany:
Why not transform my own body into a Lambo, and admire my own body instead?
The great logic:
- It is far cheaper to get buff than to buy a Lambo.
- The human body is the apex beauty. This means your personal goal in life should be to beautify your own personal body to the maximum (without plastic surgery, steroids, etc).
- Ultimate democratic approach: Genetics doesn’t matter. Sex doesn’t matter. Racial ethnicity doesn’t matter. Anyone can both add muscle mass and subtract fat.
- It doesn’t cost much to get ripped. Just intermittent fast [no breakfast, no lunch], one big ass meal a day, and mostly a ‘ketogenic’ diet.
- Your body is always with you. Why not beautify your body to inspire yourself?
The joy of sculpting your own body
To sculpt your own body is insanely fun. Why? You can see the change over time!
Once again, the goal is simple:
Never stop adding muscle mass, and never stop reducing body fat, or keeping it low (around 10%).
Muscle and your body is highly practical.
The more muscle you have, the more energy you got. The more power you got to make art-work, and live with gratitude, joy, and hyper-vigor.
Strengthen on, and flex on!
- MY EXERCISE/WORKOUT PHILOSOPHY
- What if Mood Originates in the Stomach and Gut? Digestion Health
- Why I Don’t Consume Protein Powder or Supplements
- Real vs Fake // Natural vs Unnatural
- You Can’t Fake Strength
- How to Grow Your Muscles
- How to Add Muscle and Subtract Fat at the Same Time
- ERIC KIM BODY MUSCLE FLEX
- Don’t Build Muscle, Build Strength.
- Visual Kinesthesia: Muscles and Art
- How to Maximize Muscle Growth and Fat Loss
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.
Master photography >
THE OG STRAP >
JUST SHOOT IT!
Master street photography >
Own a piece of street photography history > For you >
- STREET NOTES MOBILE EDITION: PDF & KINDLE $ 19
Henri Wrist Strap (Crema Brown)
- RICOH MAFIA Artwear $ 29
- Henri Wrist Strap CHROMA LIMITED EDITION $ 49 – $ 79
- New Henri Neck Strap Mark III $ 139 – $ 149
- STREET HUNT: Street Photography Field Assignments Manual Mobile Edition $ 10
The Digital Nomad [FLASH SALE]
- Camera Straps $ 49 – $ 169
- STREET HUNT: Street Photography Field Assignments Manual Print Edition $ 19
- Henri Shoulder Strap $ 169 – $ 179
- FREE ERIC KIM Lightroom Presets $ 0
- Photographer's Hand ARTWEAR $ 39
- My First Photography Book Limited Edition Hardcover + Free Mobile Bonus $ 10 – $ 29
Henri Wrist Strap Pro
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY MOBILE EDITION: PDF & KINDLE $ 10
- PHOTO JOURNAL Print Edition + Free Mobile Edition $ 19
- FILM NOTES Print Edition $ 19
- Embark On Your Own Photography Adventure Flowchart $ 1
- MEMENTO MORI Artwear $ 39
- VITRUVIAN CAMERA - Men's Artwear $ 39
- MASTERS Volume 1 Mobile Edition $ 15
ERIC KIM Wrist Strap Mark II
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY $ 29
- FILM NOTES Mobile & Printable Edition $ 19
- LAUGHING LADY: Collector's Edition Artist Proof Print $ 499
- DARK SKIES OVER TOKYO by Eric Kim $ 1,290
LIMITED EDITION HAPTIC NOTEBOOK x ERIC KIM
- The Film Shooter
- HOW TO SEE: Visual Guide to Composition, Color, & Editing in Photography $ 10
- VITRUVIAN CAMERA - Women's Artwear $ 39
- TRAVEL NOTES: Mobile Edition $ 12
- 30 DAYS TO JUMPSTART YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY Mobile Edition $ 10
- THE CITY OF ANGELS by Eric Kim $ 1,290
- ERIC KIM Neck Strap Mark II $ 119
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Mastering Photography Online Course
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship Online Course
- ZEN OF ERIC: Empower Yourself with Philosophy and Photography
- SUITS by Eric Kim Limited First Edition Hardcover Photobook $ 350
- HAPTIC HOODIE ARTWEAR $ 49
- ERIC KIM Case $ 99
- SHOOT FILM Artwear $ 29
- MASTERS Book: A Distilled Street Photography Primer $ 50
- STREET NOTES $ 19
- I SHOOT STREET PHOTOGRAPHY Artwear $ 29
- TRAVEL NOTES: Photography Assignments & Inspiration Manual $ 20
MUSE by KIM
Street Photography Starter Kit
- MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER: Marketing, Branding, Entrepreneurship Principles For Success $ 19
Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Mastering Street Photography Book
- FREE Photography Visualization PDF Resources $ 0
- CINDY PROJECT by Eric Kim $ 495
PHOTOLOSOPHY: Photography Philosophy Course
PHOTO JOURNAL: Mobile Edition