How much meat can you consume in a single day?
My funny formula
How much meat can you eat in a single day?
In praise of kale and collard greens
Kale and collard greens as well as bitter herbs and fermented foods like sauerkraut and kimchi are good. Why? It aids in digestion of our delicious and fatty meats.
How much meat can you consume in a day?
Perhaps make it a fun challenge. Also in order to augment your appetite … just workout more. And fast more during the day.
Also abstain from sugar, starch, carbs and other fillers.
Physiological strengthening and growth
The fun and joy of life:
To witness yourself becoming stronger and growing.
If you desire to become apex, then it seems the simple combination:
- Become physically stronger
- Consume more fatty meat
This is the key.
My Muscle Philosophy:
Treat your body as sculpture.
This is not my body
The first thing:
I don’t see my body as belonging to me. I look at my body like it belongs to someone else.
When I look at the Lamborghini of someone else, I admire it. When I see the muscles and physiques of anyone else, I admire it. Then I had the epiphany:
Why not transform my own body into a Lambo, and admire my own body instead?
The great logic:
- It is far cheaper to get buff than to buy a Lambo.
- The human body is the apex beauty. This means your personal goal in life should be to beautify your own personal body to the maximum (without plastic surgery, steroids, etc).
- Ultimate democratic approach: Genetics doesn’t matter. Sex doesn’t matter. Racial ethnicity doesn’t matter. Anyone can both add muscle mass and subtract fat.
- It doesn’t cost much to get ripped. Just intermittent fast [no breakfast, no lunch], one big ass meal a day, and mostly a ‘ketogenic’ diet.
- Your body is always with you. Why not beautify your body to inspire yourself?
The joy of sculpting your own body
To sculpt your own body is insanely fun. Why? You can see the change over time!
Once again, the goal is simple:
Never stop adding muscle mass, and never stop reducing body fat, or keeping it low (around 10%).
Muscle and your body is highly practical.
The more muscle you have, the more energy you got. The more power you got to make art-work, and live with gratitude, joy, and hyper-vigor.
Strengthen on, and flex on!
- HOW I WORKOUT AT THE PARK
- How to Lose Fat
- How I Became Stronger and Buffer and More Swole During and After Quarantine
- What is Skinny-Fat?
- In Praise of Working Out at the Park
- Why Meat is Good
- Flesh over Metal
- Why Lower Your Bodyfat?
- How to Augment Your Recovery
- Increase Intensity, not Reps
- My Park Workout
- How to Fast
- HOW I WORKOUT FROM THE PARK
- How I Got So Swole
- Pure Power or Sculpture?
- How to Workout in the Streets
- How to Workout At Home With No Equipment
- Super Saiyan is the Goal
- MY POWERLIFTING PHILOSOPHY
- MY EXERCISE/WORKOUT PHILOSOPHY
- What if Mood Originates in the Stomach and Gut? Digestion Health
- Why I Don’t Consume Protein Powder or Supplements
- Real vs Fake // Natural vs Unnatural
- You Can’t Fake Strength
- How to Grow Your Muscles
- How to Add Muscle and Subtract Fat at the Same Time
- ERIC KIM BODY MUSCLE FLEX
- Don’t Build Muscle, Build Strength.
- Visual Kinesthesia: Muscles and Art
- How to Maximize Muscle Growth and Fat Loss