Work harder, rest harder:
The harder you go, the more intensity you add… conversely, certainly you must also augment and intensify your rest and recovery?
- This means to increase the intensity of your workouts during the day
- This means also increase the intensity of your rest (sleep more during the day, cut caffeine earlier on in the day)
- This means to consume more meat as a means to repair your body
Let us not be fooled, the body ain’t a machine. We are complex biological organisms. If we want to increase our work and intensity, we must conversely also increase our capacity for rest and recovery.
My Muscle Philosophy:
Treat your body as sculpture.
This is not my body
The first thing:
I don’t see my body as belonging to me. I look at my body like it belongs to someone else.
When I look at the Lamborghini of someone else, I admire it. When I see the muscles and physiques of anyone else, I admire it. Then I had the epiphany:
Why not transform my own body into a Lambo, and admire my own body instead?
The great logic:
- It is far cheaper to get buff than to buy a Lambo.
- The human body is the apex beauty. This means your personal goal in life should be to beautify your own personal body to the maximum (without plastic surgery, steroids, etc).
- Ultimate democratic approach: Genetics doesn’t matter. Sex doesn’t matter. Racial ethnicity doesn’t matter. Anyone can both add muscle mass and subtract fat.
- It doesn’t cost much to get ripped. Just intermittent fast [no breakfast, no lunch], one big ass meal a day, and mostly a ‘ketogenic’ diet.
- Your body is always with you. Why not beautify your body to inspire yourself?
The joy of sculpting your own body
To sculpt your own body is insanely fun. Why? You can see the change over time!
Once again, the goal is simple:
Never stop adding muscle mass, and never stop reducing body fat, or keeping it low (around 10%).
Muscle and your body is highly practical.
The more muscle you have, the more energy you got. The more power you got to make art-work, and live with gratitude, joy, and hyper-vigor.
Strengthen on, and flex on!
- Increase Intensity, not Reps
- My Park Workout
- How to Fast
- HOW I WORKOUT FROM THE PARK
- How I Got So Swole
- Pure Power or Sculpture?
- How to Workout in the Streets
- How to Workout At Home With No Equipment
- Super Saiyan is the Goal
- MY POWERLIFTING PHILOSOPHY
- MY EXERCISE/WORKOUT PHILOSOPHY
- What if Mood Originates in the Stomach and Gut? Digestion Health
- Why I Don’t Consume Protein Powder or Supplements
- Real vs Fake // Natural vs Unnatural
- You Can’t Fake Strength
- How to Grow Your Muscles
- How to Add Muscle and Subtract Fat at the Same Time
- ERIC KIM BODY MUSCLE FLEX
- Don’t Build Muscle, Build Strength.
- Visual Kinesthesia: Muscles and Art
- How to Maximize Muscle Growth and Fat Loss
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.
Master photography >
THE OG STRAP >
JUST SHOOT IT!
Master street photography >
Own a piece of street photography history > For you >
Henri Wrist Strap (Crema Brown)
- TRAVEL NOTES: Photography Assignments & Inspiration Manual $ 20
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Mastering Photography Online Course
ERIC KIM Wrist Strap Mark II
- CINDY PROJECT by Eric Kim $ 495
- SHOOT FILM Artwear $ 29
- Camera Straps $ 49 – $ 169
- I SHOOT STREET PHOTOGRAPHY Artwear $ 29
- MEMENTO MORI Artwear $ 39
- ERIC KIM Neck Strap Mark II $ 119
- THE CITY OF ANGELS by Eric Kim $ 1,290
- VITRUVIAN CAMERA - Women's Artwear $ 39
- New Henri Neck Strap Mark III $ 139 – $ 149
- My First Photography Book Limited Edition Hardcover + Free Mobile Bonus $ 10 – $ 29
- SUITS by Eric Kim Limited First Edition Hardcover Photobook $ 350
- ZEN OF ERIC: Empower Yourself with Philosophy and Photography
- 30 DAYS TO JUMPSTART YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY Mobile Edition $ 10
- Henri Wrist Strap CHROMA LIMITED EDITION $ 49 – $ 79
- STREET HUNT: Street Photography Field Assignments Manual Mobile Edition $ 10
- VITRUVIAN CAMERA - Men's Artwear $ 39
- STREET NOTES MOBILE EDITION: PDF & KINDLE $ 19
- FILM NOTES Mobile & Printable Edition $ 19
- MASTERS Book: A Distilled Street Photography Primer $ 50
Street Photography Starter Kit
PHOTOLOSOPHY: Photography Philosophy Course
Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Mastering Street Photography Book
- FREE Photography Visualization PDF Resources $ 0
- HAPTIC HOODIE ARTWEAR $ 49
- FREE ERIC KIM Lightroom Presets $ 0
- RICOH MAFIA Artwear $ 29
- STREET NOTES $ 19
- DARK SKIES OVER TOKYO by Eric Kim $ 1,290
- The Film Shooter
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY MOBILE EDITION: PDF & KINDLE $ 10
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY $ 29
The Digital Nomad [FLASH SALE]
LIMITED EDITION HAPTIC NOTEBOOK x ERIC KIM
- Photographer's Hand ARTWEAR $ 39
- LAUGHING LADY: Collector's Edition Artist Proof Print $ 499
Henri Wrist Strap Pro
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship Online Course
- MASTERS Volume 1 Mobile Edition $ 15
- TRAVEL NOTES: Mobile Edition $ 12
- PHOTO JOURNAL Print Edition + Free Mobile Edition $ 19
- ERIC KIM Case $ 99
- HOW TO SEE: Visual Guide to Composition, Color, & Editing in Photography $ 10
- Henri Shoulder Strap $ 169 – $ 179
- STREET HUNT: Street Photography Field Assignments Manual Print Edition $ 19
PHOTO JOURNAL: Mobile Edition
- FILM NOTES Print Edition $ 19
- MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER: Marketing, Branding, Entrepreneurship Principles For Success $ 19
- Embark On Your Own Photography Adventure Flowchart $ 1
MUSE by KIM