1. Find a park
First things first — find a local park. The closer to you, the better. If a bit further away, walk a bit more, or drive over.
2. Have fun and be creative!
For example, 1 legged pistol squats with a rock!
Or just throw around the rock for fun! Find the heaviest rock in the park, and try to clean and jerk it, military press it, sumo deadlift it, etc.
3. Powerlifting style at the park?
Go for ‘one rep max’ style. The most difficult maneuver you can do. Like muscle ring dips:
Also I am a huuuuge fan of working out on the rings. Lift your legs to workout your abs and back and shoulders better.
4. A fun game
To workout at the park is just plain fun. To be able to yell, grunt, and throw shit around is insanely fun!
My Muscle Philosophy:
Treat your body as sculpture.
This is not my body
The first thing:
I don’t see my body as belonging to me. I look at my body like it belongs to someone else.
When I look at the Lamborghini of someone else, I admire it. When I see the muscles and physiques of anyone else, I admire it. Then I had the epiphany:
Why not transform my own body into a Lambo, and admire my own body instead?
The great logic:
- It is far cheaper to get buff than to buy a Lambo.
- The human body is the apex beauty. This means your personal goal in life should be to beautify your own personal body to the maximum (without plastic surgery, steroids, etc).
- Ultimate democratic approach: Genetics doesn’t matter. Sex doesn’t matter. Racial ethnicity doesn’t matter. Anyone can both add muscle mass and subtract fat.
- It doesn’t cost much to get ripped. Just intermittent fast [no breakfast, no lunch], one big ass meal a day, and mostly a ‘ketogenic’ diet.
- Your body is always with you. Why not beautify your body to inspire yourself?
The joy of sculpting your own body
To sculpt your own body is insanely fun. Why? You can see the change over time!
Once again, the goal is simple:
Never stop adding muscle mass, and never stop reducing body fat, or keeping it low (around 10%).
Muscle and your body is highly practical.
The more muscle you have, the more energy you got. The more power you got to make art-work, and live with gratitude, joy, and hyper-vigor.
Strengthen on, and flex on!
- Why I Don’t Eat Breakfast or Lunch (In Praise of One Huge Dinner Meal a Day)
- HOW TO LOVE YOUR BODY
- Is Working Out at the Park Superior to Working Out at the Gym?
- Why I Workout
- WHY PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOULD WORKOUT
- How to Increase Your Testosterone
- My Workout Philosophy
- How Appearance Matters
- How I Workout at Home
- My Philosophy of Food
- The Best Park Workouts
- How to Quit Sugar
- How to Workout in the Streets and Park
- How Much Meat Can You Eat in a Day?
- APEX MALE MASCULINITY
HOW I WORKOUT AT THE PARK
- How to Lose Fat
- How I Became Stronger and Buffer and More Swole During and After Quarantine
- What is Skinny-Fat?
- In Praise of Working Out at the Park
- Why Meat is Good
- Flesh over Metal
- Why Lower Your Bodyfat?
- How to Augment Your Recovery
- Increase Intensity, not Reps
- My Park Workout
- How to Fast
- HOW I WORKOUT FROM THE PARK
- How I Got So Swole
- Pure Power or Sculpture?
- How to Workout in the Streets
- How to Workout At Home With No Equipment
- Super Saiyan is the Goal
- MY POWERLIFTING PHILOSOPHY
- MY EXERCISE/WORKOUT PHILOSOPHY
- What if Mood Originates in the Stomach and Gut? Digestion Health
- Why I Don’t Consume Protein Powder or Supplements
- Real vs Fake // Natural vs Unnatural
- You Can’t Fake Strength
- How to Grow Your Muscles
- How to Add Muscle and Subtract Fat at the Same Time
- ERIC KIM BODY MUSCLE FLEX
- Don’t Build Muscle, Build Strength.
- Visual Kinesthesia: Muscles and Art
- How to Maximize Muscle Growth and Fat Loss
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.
Master photography >
THE OG STRAP >
JUST SHOOT IT!
Master street photography >
Own a piece of street photography history > For you >
- STREET NOTES $ 19
- Camera Straps $ 49 – $ 169
Henri Wrist Strap Pro
Henri Wrist Strap (Crema Brown)
- Photographer's Hand ARTWEAR $ 39
- My First Photography Book Limited Edition Hardcover + Free Mobile Bonus $ 10 – $ 29
- I SHOOT STREET PHOTOGRAPHY Artwear $ 29
- DARK SKIES OVER TOKYO by Eric Kim $ 1,290
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship Online Course
- FILM NOTES Mobile & Printable Edition $ 19
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY $ 29
Street Photography Starter Kit
- SHOOT FILM Artwear $ 29
- TRAVEL NOTES: Mobile Edition $ 12
- SUITS by Eric Kim Limited First Edition Hardcover Photobook $ 350
- HOW TO SEE: Visual Guide to Composition, Color, & Editing in Photography $ 10
PHOTO JOURNAL: Mobile Edition
- LAUGHING LADY: Collector's Edition Artist Proof Print $ 499
- THE CITY OF ANGELS by Eric Kim $ 1,290
- STREET HUNT: Street Photography Field Assignments Manual Mobile Edition $ 10
The Digital Nomad [FLASH SALE]
- MEMENTO MORI Artwear $ 39
- ERIC KIM Case $ 99
Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Mastering Street Photography Book
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Mastering Photography Online Course
- TRAVEL NOTES: Photography Assignments & Inspiration Manual $ 20
- FREE Photography Visualization PDF Resources $ 0
- HAPTIC HOODIE ARTWEAR $ 49
- Embark On Your Own Photography Adventure Flowchart $ 1
- ERIC KIM Neck Strap Mark II $ 119
LIMITED EDITION HAPTIC NOTEBOOK x ERIC KIM
- New Henri Neck Strap Mark III $ 139 – $ 149
- Henri Wrist Strap CHROMA LIMITED EDITION $ 49 – $ 79
- Henri Shoulder Strap $ 169 – $ 179
- CINDY PROJECT by Eric Kim $ 495
- STREET NOTES MOBILE EDITION: PDF & KINDLE $ 19
MUSE by KIM
- The Film Shooter
- FREE ERIC KIM Lightroom Presets $ 0
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY MOBILE EDITION: PDF & KINDLE $ 10
- VITRUVIAN CAMERA - Men's Artwear $ 39
- 30 DAYS TO JUMPSTART YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY Mobile Edition $ 10
- MASTERS Volume 1 Mobile Edition $ 15
- STREET HUNT: Street Photography Field Assignments Manual Print Edition $ 19
PHOTOLOSOPHY: Photography Philosophy Course
- FILM NOTES Print Edition $ 19
- PHOTO JOURNAL Print Edition + Free Mobile Edition $ 19
- MASTERS Book: A Distilled Street Photography Primer $ 50
- VITRUVIAN CAMERA - Women's Artwear $ 39
- RICOH MAFIA Artwear $ 29
- MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER: Marketing, Branding, Entrepreneurship Principles For Success $ 19
- ZEN OF ERIC: Empower Yourself with Philosophy and Photography
ERIC KIM Wrist Strap Mark II