It don’t matter how many Lambo’s we got, how many Rolexs’ we got, how many Tesla’s we got, how many ones and zeros we got in our bank account, what our net worth is, how many new Apple devices we own, blah blah blah … our human physiology will always reign king.
- If you want kids (and if you’re male), you gotta get your testosterone up. To be physiologically strong, fit, muscular and healthy is better for fertility (for both men and women). It seems that most people (eventually) want kids, so this is a huuuuge concern. Babies are the future. We spend hundreds of millions of dollars on all these baby things — like in-vitro fertilization, and also considering we got an older-population of women-men who are having kids later in life, trying to get pregnant is a huge issue. From my basic understanding, being very over-fat is a huge problem because it means you probably have some sort of hormone/metabolic dysfunction which disrupts signaling pathways in your body which relate with fertility.
- Body composition: Regardless of modernistic notions of ‘all bodies are equal’, there are certainly some hierarchies in terms of bodily composition. For example if you’re male with higher muscle mass and lower bodyfat, you will be seen as more superior than a male with lower muscle mass and higher body fat. And no matter how rich we get, and no matter how many Porsches we buy, body is king.
- Stronger physiological health leads to more artistic and creative productivity.
Ancient Greek Ideals
What did the ancient greeks care for? Fitness. Strength. Courage. Strong hard muscles. Physical strength.
Long story short:
Study physiology, and strive to transform your body into an uber-body.
- Why I Abstain from Alcohol and Weed
- My Thoughts on Vegetarianism and Veganism
- Apex Human Physiological Growth and Muscle Augmentation Theory and Philosophy
- How to Fast
- HORMESIS 101
- MY HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY PHILOSOPHY
- Physiology and Artistic Productivity Tips: Intermittent Fasting, Meat, Powerlifting, Coffee
My Muscle Philosophy:
Treat your body as sculpture.
This is not my body
The first thing:
I don’t see my body as belonging to me. I look at my body like it belongs to someone else.
When I look at the Lamborghini of someone else, I admire it. When I see the muscles and physiques of anyone else, I admire it. Then I had the epiphany:
Why not transform my own body into a Lambo, and admire my own body instead?
The great logic:
- It is far cheaper to get buff than to buy a Lambo.
- The human body is the apex beauty. This means your personal goal in life should be to beautify your own personal body to the maximum (without plastic surgery, steroids, etc).
- Ultimate democratic approach: Genetics doesn’t matter. Sex doesn’t matter. Racial ethnicity doesn’t matter. Anyone can both add muscle mass and subtract fat.
- It doesn’t cost much to get ripped. Just intermittent fast [no breakfast, no lunch], one big ass meal a day, and mostly a ‘ketogenic’ diet.
- Your body is always with you. Why not beautify your body to inspire yourself?
The joy of sculpting your own body
To sculpt your own body is insanely fun. Why? You can see the change over time!
Once again, the goal is simple:
Never stop adding muscle mass, and never stop reducing body fat, or keeping it low (around 10%).
Muscle and your body is highly practical.
The more muscle you have, the more energy you got. The more power you got to make art-work, and live with gratitude, joy, and hyper-vigor.
Strengthen on, and flex on!
- NEVER STOP GAINING MUSCLE
- ERIC KIM PARK LIFE
- How I Workout at my Home Gym
- In Praise of Pistol One Legged Squats
- Powerlifting Style Workouts at the Park
- The Philosophy of Bodybuilding
- YOUR BODY IS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
- WHY I WORKOUT AT THE PARK
- How to Strengthen Your Rotator Cuff
- In Praise of Rings Workout
- How to Workout at the Park
- Why I Don’t Eat Breakfast or Lunch (In Praise of One Huge Dinner Meal a Day)
- HOW TO LOVE YOUR BODY
- Is Working Out at the Park Superior to Working Out at the Gym?
- Why I Workout
- WHY PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOULD WORKOUT
- How to Increase Your Testosterone
- My Workout Philosophy
- How Appearance Matters
- How I Workout at Home
- My Philosophy of Food
- The Best Park Workouts
- How to Quit Sugar
- How to Workout in the Streets and Park
- How Much Meat Can You Eat in a Day?
- APEX MALE MASCULINITY
HOW I WORKOUT AT THE PARK
- How to Lose Fat
- How I Became Stronger and Buffer and More Swole During and After Quarantine
- What is Skinny-Fat?
- In Praise of Working Out at the Park
- Why Meat is Good
- Flesh over Metal
- Why Lower Your Bodyfat?
- How to Augment Your Recovery
- Increase Intensity, not Reps
- My Park Workout
- How to Fast
- HOW I WORKOUT FROM THE PARK
- How I Got So Swole
- Pure Power or Sculpture?
- How to Workout in the Streets
- How to Workout At Home With No Equipment
- Super Saiyan is the Goal
- MY POWERLIFTING PHILOSOPHY
- MY EXERCISE/WORKOUT PHILOSOPHY
- What if Mood Originates in the Stomach and Gut? Digestion Health
- Why I Don’t Consume Protein Powder or Supplements
- Real vs Fake // Natural vs Unnatural
- You Can’t Fake Strength
- How to Grow Your Muscles
- How to Add Muscle and Subtract Fat at the Same Time
- ERIC KIM BODY MUSCLE FLEX
- Don’t Build Muscle, Build Strength.
- Visual Kinesthesia: Muscles and Art
- How to Maximize Muscle Growth and Fat Loss