Practical tips on how to become a more productive artist and creator:
First and foremost, realize that the origin of your creative productivity is probably from your feet, legs, muscles, and your own body (physiology). This means, to become a more productive artist and creator, build the strongest human body possible.
How to optimize your body for creative production
This is my thought:
- Intermittent fasting: Don’t get food coma during the day. Fast until evening or dinner-time. After eating a (massive) and meat-heavy dinner, it is best to ‘food coma’ and go straight to sleep.
- Sleep a shitload: I aim for 10-12 hours. This is good for me, because I start the day with 110% battery capability.
- When you can no longer do creative work, walk to the gym and powerlift.
- Drink much water and coffee during the day.
- Maximal sunlight
- Maximal walking, standing, and movement.
The root of our creativity is our body!
- Productivity for Personal Freedom
- The Origin of Productivity
- The Physical Strength Required for Creative Productivity
- Via Negativa Productivity
- Why Do We Desire Perpetual Productivity?
- Productivity is Physiological Strength
- Perpetual Productivity
- True Productivity
- True Productivity is Powerful Work
- How to Become Insanely Productive.
- Meaningful Productivity
- How to Become a More Productive Photographer
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- How to Be More Creatively Productive
- Offline Productivity
- The Productive Photographer is the Happiest Photographer!
- My Top 7 Photography Productivity Hacks
Take your street photography to the next level:
- August 27 (Friday): SEATTLE MASTER STREET PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP - [NOW LIVE!]
- September 11 (Saturday): DOWNTOWN LA ADVANCED STREET PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP - [NEW!]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.