Why Doesn’t Anything Satisfy Me?
But perhaps this is my superpower?
Fortunately, the statics of Lumix G9 photos shot in grainy dynamic black-and-white mode and JPEG satisfy me!
Also, meat satisfies me! Beef neck bone is phenomenal and only 99 cents a pound! Instant pot for the win.
Problem: I have yet found a gym in LA which satisfies me.
Good thing: I am very very satisfied with the apartment me and Cindy found here in Culver City.
Also good thing, I am very satisfied with ERIC KIM Omakase coffee!
Also, I’m very happy with the clothing I have designed and made.
Theory: the only way to become satisfied with anything is to do and build and make it yourself? To innovate it yourself? To create it yourself?
Become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world!
- ZERO FINANCIAL CONCERNS
- How to Gain Ascendancy
- Business vs Entrepreneurship?
- TAKE REAL CHANCES
- Making Money as a Hobby
- The Best Exercises for Entrepreneurs
- INCOME VS EXPENSES MONEY LIFESTYLE PHILOSOPHY
- Entrepreneurship is the privilege of being able to attempt something new
- How to Become More Influential
- The Point of Life is Entrepreneurship?
- How to Think Like an Entrepreneur
- Become the Outlier
- Self Reliance
- How to Extend Your Reach
- NEWS: How to Think Like an Entrepreneur
- PVP (Player vs Player)
- How I became so influential
- WE LOVE THE *SENSATION* OF RISK-TAKING
- WHY HIGH PROFIT MARGINS?
- INNOVATION THOUGHTS
- OVERCONFIDENCE IS GOOD.
- GARAGE ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- PERHAPS IT IS GOOD TO BE “DELUSIONAL”
- USE YOUR WEALTH TO BUY STUFF, OR TO BUILD AND INNOVATE STUFF?
- HOW TO THRIVE
- Target Demographic
- Ambition Over Happiness
- Anti Collaboration
- The Will to Economy
- Why New?
- CHOOSE ADRENALINE.
- No Looking Back.
- 1000x Different
- BECOME SPENDTHRIFT
- THE BENEFIT OF JUST ONE.
- EXTREME INNOVATION.
- Practicality is Boring
- BECOME YOUR OWN STANDARD.
- NEVER STOP ITERATING.
- Take Lots of Small Financial Risks
- Control Over Convenience
- Why Are Chinese Companies So Innovative?
- INSANELY DIFFERENT.
- Why Doesn’t Anything Ever Satisfy Me?
- THE GREAT PASSION.
- Perhaps Dissatisfaction is Good
- ONE REP MAX.
- WHAT DO YOU *REALLY* WANT IN LIFE?
- LIFE IS ABOUT STRIVING FOR MORE.
- NEVER STOP LINKING.
- THE GREATEST.
- WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!
- THE BEST IS YET TO COME.
- ERIC KIM CRITIQUE OF ROMANTICISM
- JUST BUY IT.
- ALL ABOUT YOU.
- MOVE THE WORLD
- Boring or Not Boring?
- What if Your Past Self were Inferior to Your Present Self?
- THE PHILOSOPHY OF PROGRESS
- CULTURE IS YOUR ENEMY.
- Difficulty & Interest
- The Will to Expansion
- What is Work?
- SOUL IN THE GAME.
- JUST START IT.
- Not Boring
- PRIDE IN YOUR OWN NAME / BRAND
- AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TOLERATE.
- Speed is Paramount
- TAKE IT BACK TO THE BEGINNING.
- A Life With No Risk Taking is *NOT* a Life Worth Living
- Dissatisfaction is Good
- GREATER STRENGTH, GREATER CHALLENGES.
- In Praise of the New
- Uncorrupted Desires
- You Cannot Fake Passion
- FORM YOURSELF.
- Personal Entrepreneurship
- PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.
- A Life of Expansion
- YOU ARE THE EXCEPTION.
- Use Your Life as an Experiment to Self-Develop Yourself to Heights Never Seen Before
- Invest in New Developments
- Investing Towards What End?
- The 90%/10% Principle in Entrepreneurship
- Speed Wins
- The Philosophy of Happiness
- When to Over-Estimate, When to Under-Estimate?
- Never Stop Iterating
- Money as a Tool for Life and Artistic Experimentation
- Less But More Premium
- Mainstream vs Low-Key Success
- Why Dissatisfaction is Good
- SEEK YOUR OWN PERSONAL MAXIMAL BENEFIT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING
- Manifest Your Destiny
- Is it Best to *Not* Communicate Your Inner Thoughts or Ideas With Others?
- CREATE THINGS YOU WISH TO SEE MANIFESTED IN THE WORLD
- How to Do More Work
- Competition is for Losers
- Your Competitive Advantage with Insanely Fast Wifi and High Speed Internet
- Pseudo Individualism
- Natural Internal Promoting vs External Promptings
Think for Yourself.
- Survival vs Thrivival
- Become Rich
- Why it is Better to Beg for Forgiveness than Ask for Permission
- Thinking About the Past Prevents You From Thinking About the Future
- How to Predict the Future
- Tools of Mass Distraction
- So What?
Never stop innovating.
- What is Your Dream in Life?
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- Why Be Normal?
- How Much Suffering Are You Willing to Endure to Achieve Your Dreams?