- Longevity (monochrome photos will last longer than color)
- Simpler (focus on shapes, forms, and tones)
- RICOH GR III already makes the best high-contrast JPEG photos (high contrast monochrome). iPhone Pro in Noir also looks fantastic
- Simpler is better.
All black everything:
- How to Make Better Black and White Photos
- Why I Don’t Like Grey
- Crush the Blacks
- MONOCHROM: The Streets Are Your Rome
- Black is Good; White is Bad
- Black Canvas
- Monochrome Manual
- How to Shoot Black and White Street Photography
- Why Shoot Black and White?
- Video: How to Master Monochrome
- Eric Kim Lightroom Presets (use Monochrome 1600)
I am not the best photographer, but I am a great photographer. How did I do it?
We can all become great photographers
I became a great photographer because I’m hungry, I’m curious, and I am always learning:
I share my learnings
This is important. You must share what you learn!
I mastered the masters
I studied all the masters of photography and learned from them. A world-class education.
Even to master Henri Cartier-Bresson.