What new secrets have yet been discovered? Social secrets? Art secrets? Physiology secrets? Shout out to Peter Thiel (Zero to One book);
Not all the secrets have been discovered.
This is great because the gist in modern society is this:
All the secrets have already been discovered. My life has no purpose or meaning, because I can only continue to ‘iterate’ on what has already been done before.
But the reality is actually —
There are soooooo many hidden-deep secrets about humanity, social sciences, and art which has yet been discovered or attempted.
Thus … life is great. We have sooooo many new opportunities to plumb the depths of knowledge, challenge pre-existing dogma, and create new truths and discover new secrets!
Become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world!
- Why it is Better to Beg for Forgiveness than Ask for Permission
- Thinking About the Past Prevents You From Thinking About the Future
- How to Predict the Future
- Tools of Mass Distraction
- So What?
Never stop innovating: “Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship“.
- What is Your Dream in Life?
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- Why Be Normal?
- How Much Suffering Are You Willing to Endure to Achieve Your Dreams?
Put a Dent in the Universe.