Basic. Think about the past, human nature, and societal and sociological-technological trends. For example —
- People of the future are going to be MORE addicted to their phones. Internet speeds (5G and beyond) will keep becoming faster and more accessible. Eventually the whole globe (internet.org) will be connected to the internet, perhaps via Facebook, Google, or Amazon.
- Rich elite people will keep getting richer. We will probably see trillionaires in our lifetime.
- Data and computer and artificial intelligence ethics will become very important, but nobody will really care to pay for it. Thus computer science and machine learning, artificial intelligence will be by far the most lucrative fields of the future.
- Human emotions, biases, and desires won’t change. Sex (porn), drugs and alcohol (weed, alcohol, LSD, hallucinogens), desire for status, desire for social ascendancy, desire for hierarchy. Desire for consumerist goods. Desire for more luxurious things.
Entrepreneurship by KIM
Become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world!
Never stop innovating: “Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship“.
- What is Your Dream in Life?
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- Why Be Normal?
- How Much Suffering Are You Willing to Endure to Achieve Your Dreams?
Put a Dent in the Universe.