Continuation of my ‘He Who Owns the Media Owns the People‘ essay:
These mega corporations exist in order to distract us to death (in order to maximize their money-earning).
These corporations aren’t evil per-se. They exist in order to maximize their income and profits. And how can they best do that? Own all the media which entertains us, and entraps us.
Disney owns whaaaat?
I was surprised that Disney owned ESPN and Fox. This means:
- Distract us to death with mindless sports
- Distract us to death with new Superhero movies
- Distract us with Disney+ and other new streaming services
- Distract us with TV, etc.
Now once again, this ain’t evil. It is just the purpose of a corporation! But this is my main criticism and critique:
If we believe in individualism and free-spirited thinking and living, let us strive to disconnect ourselves from the media, sports, and all these things which distract us to death.
Entrepreneurship by KIM
Become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world!
Never stop innovating: “Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship“.
- What is Your Dream in Life?
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- Why Be Normal?
- How Much Suffering Are You Willing to Endure to Achieve Your Dreams?
Put a Dent in the Universe.