The best life and way to approach almost anything?
Just do it in a ‘non-boring’ way, or consume things and produce things which aren’t boring to you!
In this way, being easily bored is a virtue.
Not boring cars, not boring fashion, not boring thoughts. Not boring music. Not boring philosophy. Not boring is the way.
Not boring things which appeal to me:
- Music: Kanye West (YEEZUS) album. Or any thoughts by Kanye West– he ain’t boring. Same goes with entrepreneurial thoughts by Elon Musk — very interesting, not boring.
- Even with speculative investing — strive for the non-boring option (more volatility is more interesting — my personal interest in Bitcoin in it being non-boring).
- For philosophers– Nietzsche. Not boring thoughts.
- For cars– why I love Lamborghini. The design is far more fun, interesting and dynamic than any other ‘classic’ sports car. Far more non-boring than a Porsche 911, than a Ferrari, etc. Also the appeal of me for more ‘extreme’ designs (love it hate it) like a phoenix-yellow Civic Type R.
- The appeal of John Wick and other actions films– they aren’t boring.
- The appeal of powerlifting— it ain’t boring. When you try a one rep max deadlift or squat, it is impossible for it to be boring. Compare this to the boring ‘grinding’ of pointless repetitions in the body-building style of working out.
Optimize your life for non-boring.
Entrepreneurship by KIM
Become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world!
- PRIDE IN YOUR OWN NAME / BRAND
- AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TOLERATE.
- Speed is Paramount
- TAKE IT BACK TO THE BEGINNING.
- A Life With No Risk Taking is *NOT* a Life Worth Living
- Dissatisfaction is Good
- GREATER STRENGTH, GREATER CHALLENGES.
- In Praise of the New
- Uncorrupted Desires
- You Cannot Fake Passion
- FORM YOURSELF.
- Personal Entrepreneurship
- PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.
- A Life of Expansion
- YOU ARE THE EXCEPTION.
- Use Your Life as an Experiment to Self-Develop Yourself to Heights Never Seen Before
- Invest in New Developments
- Investing Towards What End?
- The 90%/10% Principle in Entrepreneurship
- Speed Wins
- The Philosophy of Happiness
- When to Over-Estimate, When to Under-Estimate?
- Never Stop Iterating
- Money as a Tool for Life and Artistic Experimentation
- Less But More Premium
- Mainstream vs Low-Key Success
- Why Dissatisfaction is Good
- SEEK YOUR OWN PERSONAL MAXIMAL BENEFIT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING
- Manifest Your Destiny
- Is it Best to *Not* Communicate Your Inner Thoughts or Ideas With Others?
- CREATE THINGS YOU WISH TO SEE MANIFESTED IN THE WORLD
- How to Do More Work
- Competition is for Losers
- Your Competitive Advantage with Insanely Fast Wifi and High Speed Internet
- Pseudo Individualism
- Natural Internal Promoting vs External Promptings
Think for Yourself.
- Survival vs Thrivival
- Become Rich
- Why it is Better to Beg for Forgiveness than Ask for Permission
- Thinking About the Past Prevents You From Thinking About the Future
- How to Predict the Future
- Tools of Mass Distraction
- So What?
Never stop innovating: “Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship“.
- What is Your Dream in Life?
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- Why Be Normal?
- How Much Suffering Are You Willing to Endure to Achieve Your Dreams?
Put a Dent in the Universe.