Not work for work sake but noble work; work you only care for. To not do any ‘bullshit’ work (busy work). I am convinced, much of the modern notions of ‘work’ (vainly checking your email, trudging through your todo list) is things we hate to do. No child likes to do busy work in school. What do kids like to do? Play! To run around! Do fun stuff!
But I still think … work can be good if it is directed towards means and ends you truly care for. Then if the goal is to do more work and to perform more work, some thoughts:
- Intermittent fasting; no insulin spike or sugar crash during the day. More stable metabolism and creative energy throughout the day. Break your fast in the evening (after you have done all your work) with a victorious and glorious meat-heavy meal!
- Ruthlessly prune distractions. We all know what our personal kryptonites are when it comes to distractions. Thus just identify your primary distractions and shut them off. For me, this is email and phone. So I almost never use it, or if I will use it, it will be faaaaar later after I do my real work (writing, thinking, making art, making photos, making videos, etc)
- Get rid of toxic and negative people from your life: Any negative energy is a retarding force in your life. Ruthlessly prune the energy-suckers, the energy-vampires, and those who like to throw their negative shade upon you.
Become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world!
Competition is for Losers
- Your Competitive Advantage with Insanely Fast Wifi and High Speed Internet
- Pseudo Individualism
- Natural Internal Promoting vs External Promptings
Think for Yourself.
- Survival vs Thrivival
- Become Rich
- Why it is Better to Beg for Forgiveness than Ask for Permission
- Thinking About the Past Prevents You From Thinking About the Future
- How to Predict the Future
- Tools of Mass Distraction
- So What?
Never stop innovating: “Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship“.
- What is Your Dream in Life?
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- Why Be Normal?
- How Much Suffering Are You Willing to Endure to Achieve Your Dreams?
Put a Dent in the Universe.