The best ideas:
You wake up, and you already have an idea you want to write about.
The problem of modern society:
We wake up, and we are spurred by external promptings (checking our email, text messages, social media messages, news, etc).
- When you get home, turn off your phone totally off. When you go to sleep, ensure your phone is OFF (hard off).
- Don’t wake up with an alarm clock. If you need an alarm clock, buy one of those external “stand alone”alarm clocks.
- If you want to get some good morning writing done, use a device that doesn’t have access to email, text messaging, messages, whatever.
Become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world!
- Survival vs Thrivival
- Become Rich
- Why it is Better to Beg for Forgiveness than Ask for Permission
- Thinking About the Past Prevents You From Thinking About the Future
- How to Predict the Future
- Tools of Mass Distraction
- So What?
Never stop innovating: “Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship“.
- What is Your Dream in Life?
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- Why Be Normal?
- How Much Suffering Are You Willing to Endure to Achieve Your Dreams?
Put a Dent in the Universe.