Some quick thoughts.
When it comes to our abilities, we often under-estimate ourselves greatly. This is bad.
However we often over-estimate our ability to plan, forecast, and predict/control the future.
How to exert force
For example when deadlifting, if the weight is 455, imagine like it is 500 pounds. Or if the weight is 405, imagine like it’s 455. With powerlifting, best to over-exert yourself and over-hype yourself up in terms of adrenaline and mental focus.
Better to over-estimate yourself than under-estimate yourself
The reason why modern day capitalism and consumerism works so well is that it preys on the insecurities of people. Thus recognize, we are already in an embattered state. This means:
When in doubt, best to over-estimate yourself than under-estimate yourself!
Entrepreneurship by KIM
Become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world!
- Never Stop Iterating
Money as a Tool for Life and Artistic Experimentation
- Less But More Premium
- Mainstream vs Low-Key Success
- Why Dissatisfaction is Good
- SEEK YOUR OWN PERSONAL MAXIMAL BENEFIT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING
- Manifest Your Destiny
- Is it Best to *Not* Communicate Your Inner Thoughts or Ideas With Others?
- CREATE THINGS YOU WISH TO SEE MANIFESTED IN THE WORLD
- How to Do More Work
- Competition is for Losers
- Your Competitive Advantage with Insanely Fast Wifi and High Speed Internet
- Pseudo Individualism
- Natural Internal Promoting vs External Promptings
Think for Yourself.
- Survival vs Thrivival
- Become Rich
- Why it is Better to Beg for Forgiveness than Ask for Permission
- Thinking About the Past Prevents You From Thinking About the Future
- How to Predict the Future
- Tools of Mass Distraction
- So What?
Never stop innovating: “Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship“.
- What is Your Dream in Life?
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- Why Be Normal?
- How Much Suffering Are You Willing to Endure to Achieve Your Dreams?
Put a Dent in the Universe.