Just watched Generation Iron 4 (Natty 4 Life) and really enjoyed it. The thought which came to me:
In body building, the ‘natural’ body building scene is more ‘legitimate’ or more ‘wholesome’, whereas 1000x less popular than the ‘freak show’ of traditional body building (with steroids).
Then this makes me think and wonder:
Why strive towards mainstream success? Perhaps mainstream success is positively bad; low-key success (in your small field, according to your own ethics and beliefs) is superior.
Even more deep:
*WHY* compete in the first place?
Would an individual with truly robust self-esteem compete?
Two ways this can go:
First, an individual truly feels dominant, and competes to get an *additional* ego-boost from defeating others.
Yet the problem in body building competitions:
There is a healthy dose of subjectivity at play.
In theory you can have the best physique, and still lose (because the judges don’t like blondes, brunettes, or Asian people).
Then makes us wonder:
Why ever compete in something in which subjectivity comes into play?
Entrepreneurship by KIM
Become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world!
- Why Dissatisfaction is Good
- SEEK YOUR OWN PERSONAL MAXIMAL BENEFIT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING
- Manifest Your Destiny
- Is it Best to *Not* Communicate Your Inner Thoughts or Ideas With Others?
- CREATE THINGS YOU WISH TO SEE MANIFESTED IN THE WORLD
- How to Do More Work
- Competition is for Losers
- Your Competitive Advantage with Insanely Fast Wifi and High Speed Internet
- Pseudo Individualism
- Natural Internal Promoting vs External Promptings
Think for Yourself.
- Survival vs Thrivival
- Become Rich
- Why it is Better to Beg for Forgiveness than Ask for Permission
- Thinking About the Past Prevents You From Thinking About the Future
- How to Predict the Future
- Tools of Mass Distraction
- So What?
Never stop innovating: “Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship“.
- What is Your Dream in Life?
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- Why Be Normal?
- How Much Suffering Are You Willing to Endure to Achieve Your Dreams?
Put a Dent in the Universe.