To always iterate upwards and forwards, to the heights and beyond!
Or like Buzz Lightyear says:
To infinity and beyond!
Perfect doesn’t exist
To start, perfect doesn’t exist. There is no such thing as perfect or perfection nor *should* there be any concept of perfect.
What does “perfect” mean anyways? In Latin: per (through, thorough) + fect (“facere, to do”). Which means to perfect is an active verb to mean:
To thoroughly do something unto completion, to do or make until final completion.
Now what is the problem here? How do we know when something is “done” or should be left finished? For example if we look at a tree, is a tree ever done growing? No! It keeps growing indefinitely!
We learn as we do and make
I do not ever desire a “final” or “finished” state. For example how boring would it be if Apple made the “final” iPhone and refused to make any improvements? This would be insanely boring! We love growth, change, and iteration. Especially when it comes to technology — things are always changing, growing and iterating so quickly! And this is what makes this so fun, interesting and enjoyable to us!
Just keep doing, building, making, and growing
Then let us contemplate … what is the best, most noble, and the most interesting and fun way to extract the maximum from life and existence? To always tempt danger in lieu of growth, innovation, and to iterate further and beyond!
Become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world!
- Money as a Tool for Life and Artistic Experimentation
- Less But More Premium
- Mainstream vs Low-Key Success
- Why Dissatisfaction is Good
- SEEK YOUR OWN PERSONAL MAXIMAL BENEFIT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING
- Manifest Your Destiny
- Is it Best to *Not* Communicate Your Inner Thoughts or Ideas With Others?
- CREATE THINGS YOU WISH TO SEE MANIFESTED IN THE WORLD
- How to Do More Work
- Competition is for Losers
- Your Competitive Advantage with Insanely Fast Wifi and High Speed Internet
- Pseudo Individualism
- Natural Internal Promoting vs External Promptings
Think for Yourself.
- Survival vs Thrivival
- Become Rich
- Why it is Better to Beg for Forgiveness than Ask for Permission
- Thinking About the Past Prevents You From Thinking About the Future
- How to Predict the Future
- Tools of Mass Distraction
- So What?
Never stop innovating: “Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship“.
- What is Your Dream in Life?
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- Why Be Normal?
- How Much Suffering Are You Willing to Endure to Achieve Your Dreams?
Put a Dent in the Universe.