Extreme risk-taking to strive to become yourself:
Why do we focus so much of our entrepreneurial efforts on external things?
For example, our obsession with creating billion dollar businesses, entrepreneurship when it comes to wealth-creation (in terms of money, fiat currency), or even speculations when it comes to economics (crypto currency, for example).
But a recent thought:
Why not use all this effort to speculate on your self … to speculate and ask yourself: “How high can I fly?”
What is self-entrepreneurshp?
It is to devote all your time, efforts, resources, money, and strength to develop yourself. To develop yourself physically, mentally, and to build a new type of mindset. A new philosophical mode of thinking and being.
To see yourself as the end product, and the end goal.
- Instead of investing thousands of dollars in speculative stocks or crypto currencies, perhaps put that money towards yourself. Towards your self-education, travel, clothing, tools, resources, lifestyle choices, nutrition, food, coffee, apartment living situation, or whatever to see if you can optimize yourself towards your artwork, philosophical productivity, or creative productivity.
- To take more risks and daring attempts when it comes to the types of things you write about, share, vlog, podcast, or share. Also to take bolder risks when it comes to your artwork (for example if everyone knows you as a photographer, try other forms of artwork like calligraphy, abstract art, etc).
Entrepreneurship by KIM
Become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world!
- YOU ARE THE EXCEPTION.
- Use Your Life as an Experiment to Self-Develop Yourself to Heights Never Seen Before
- Invest in New Developments
- Investing Towards What End?
- The 90%/10% Principle in Entrepreneurship
- Speed Wins
- The Philosophy of Happiness
- When to Over-Estimate, When to Under-Estimate?
- Never Stop Iterating
- Money as a Tool for Life and Artistic Experimentation
- Less But More Premium
- Mainstream vs Low-Key Success
- Why Dissatisfaction is Good
- SEEK YOUR OWN PERSONAL MAXIMAL BENEFIT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING
- Manifest Your Destiny
- Is it Best to *Not* Communicate Your Inner Thoughts or Ideas With Others?
- CREATE THINGS YOU WISH TO SEE MANIFESTED IN THE WORLD
- How to Do More Work
- Competition is for Losers
- Your Competitive Advantage with Insanely Fast Wifi and High Speed Internet
- Pseudo Individualism
- Natural Internal Promoting vs External Promptings
Think for Yourself.
- Survival vs Thrivival
- Become Rich
- Why it is Better to Beg for Forgiveness than Ask for Permission
- Thinking About the Past Prevents You From Thinking About the Future
- How to Predict the Future
- Tools of Mass Distraction
- So What?
Never stop innovating: “Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship“.
- What is Your Dream in Life?
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- Why Be Normal?
- How Much Suffering Are You Willing to Endure to Achieve Your Dreams?
Put a Dent in the Universe.