You can also see all my podcasts here on Anchor.
Why did I make a podcast?
I made a podcast because:
- Sometimes it is easier to listen to something as audio (with wireless headphones, AirPods, etc).
- A new way to experience something.
- Easy for me (exporting mp4 video file to a .mp3 file is easy).
- I discovered ‘anchor.fm‘ –an insanely easy platform to get a (complicated) podcast up and running!
- I’ve already uploaded 100+ podcasts. Thus I guess I like it!
Listen to sample podcast here.
How to start your own podcast?
- Go to anchor.fm (or download the ‘Anchor’ app on your iPad, iPhone, etc). You can use your phone to directly record a podcast, or you can simply upload .mp3 files from your laptop to your podcast.
- Use Apple Quicktime on your laptop to export audio files. Then directly upload the audio files.
Note the Lumix g9 has an audio-intake jack on the side.
Just use your phone
When in doubt, just use your phone!
Or for open-source recording, use ‘Audacity‘.
Or use ‘Audio’ mp3 uploads in WordPress
This is how I do it in wordpress: