I finally got my podcast up and going. You can subscribe for free on Spotify here, or you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts here.
You can also see all my podcasts here on Anchor.
Why did I make a podcast?
I made a podcast because:
- Sometimes it is easier to listen to something as audio (with wireless headphones, AirPods, etc).
- A new way to experience something.
- Easy for me (exporting mp4 video file to a .mp3 file is easy).
- I discovered ‘anchor.fm‘ –an insanely easy platform to get a (complicated) podcast up and running!
- I’ve already uploaded 100+ podcasts. Thus I guess I like it!
You can subscribe for free on Spotify here, or you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts here.
Listen to sample podcast here.
How to start your own podcast?
- Go to anchor.fm (or download the ‘Anchor’ app on your iPad, iPhone, etc). You can use your phone to directly record a podcast, or you can simply upload .mp3 files from your laptop to your podcast.
- Use Apple Quicktime on your laptop to export audio files. Then directly upload the audio files.
I personally use a Rode Video Mic [with windjammer] on auto settings on my Lumix G9 camera.
Note the Lumix g9 has an audio-intake jack on the side.
Just use your phone
When in doubt, just use your phone!
Or for open-source recording, use ‘Audacity‘.
Or use ‘Audio’ mp3 uploads in WordPress
This is how I do it in wordpress: