Simple principle and idea:
Focus 90% of your strength on your ‘archimedes lever‘ (what you are insanely good at, and what you *already* are doing to maximize your impact) and then use your superfluous 10% of energy and focus on very risky, uncertain entrepreneurial ventures to expand yourself.
This seems to be the optimal way to leverage your strengths, while still allowing yourself the opportunity to explore NEW ventures outside of your ‘domain expertise‘.
Entrepreneurship by KIM
Become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world!
- Speed Wins
- The Philosophy of Happiness
- When to Over-Estimate, When to Under-Estimate?
- Never Stop Iterating
- Money as a Tool for Life and Artistic Experimentation
- Less But More Premium
- Mainstream vs Low-Key Success
- Why Dissatisfaction is Good
- SEEK YOUR OWN PERSONAL MAXIMAL BENEFIT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING
- Manifest Your Destiny
- Is it Best to *Not* Communicate Your Inner Thoughts or Ideas With Others?
- CREATE THINGS YOU WISH TO SEE MANIFESTED IN THE WORLD
- How to Do More Work
- Competition is for Losers
- Your Competitive Advantage with Insanely Fast Wifi and High Speed Internet
- Pseudo Individualism
- Natural Internal Promoting vs External Promptings
Think for Yourself.
- Survival vs Thrivival
- Become Rich
- Why it is Better to Beg for Forgiveness than Ask for Permission
- Thinking About the Past Prevents You From Thinking About the Future
- How to Predict the Future
- Tools of Mass Distraction
- So What?
Never stop innovating: “Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship“.
- What is Your Dream in Life?
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- Why Be Normal?
- How Much Suffering Are You Willing to Endure to Achieve Your Dreams?
Put a Dent in the Universe.