We are all so obsessed with building billion+ businesses, building unicorns, etc but instead —
Why not just focus on our entrepreneurial aims and ends to ourselves?
Don’t think about ‘companies’ — think about yourself.
A company implies *multiple* and *many* people. But what if you are pursuing solo entrepreneurship — and you are the end-goal and aim?
In praise of self-development
Develop yourself, and invest in yourself (money, time, resources) to improve yourself (your physical health, mental health, physiological health, your creative and artistic self-development, your tools and equipment, or assistants for yourself).
Thinking about Elon Musk
A thought about Eon Musk (and Kanye):
We love Tesla and Space X, but what we really are inspired by is Elon Musk and his ambition.
Same with Kanye; we love (not) his shoes, but his creative and artistic vision!
This means once again:
Let us not get distracted and fooled by companies– let us rather aspire towards and derive inspiration from (great) individuals whom we admire!
Become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world!
- PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.
- A Life of Expansion
- YOU ARE THE EXCEPTION.
- Use Your Life as an Experiment to Self-Develop Yourself to Heights Never Seen Before
- Invest in New Developments
- Investing Towards What End?
- The 90%/10% Principle in Entrepreneurship
- Speed Wins
- The Philosophy of Happiness
- When to Over-Estimate, When to Under-Estimate?
- Never Stop Iterating
- Money as a Tool for Life and Artistic Experimentation
- Less But More Premium
- Mainstream vs Low-Key Success
- Why Dissatisfaction is Good
- SEEK YOUR OWN PERSONAL MAXIMAL BENEFIT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING
- Manifest Your Destiny
- Is it Best to *Not* Communicate Your Inner Thoughts or Ideas With Others?
- CREATE THINGS YOU WISH TO SEE MANIFESTED IN THE WORLD
- How to Do More Work
- Competition is for Losers
- Your Competitive Advantage with Insanely Fast Wifi and High Speed Internet
- Pseudo Individualism
- Natural Internal Promoting vs External Promptings
Think for Yourself.
- Survival vs Thrivival
- Become Rich
- Why it is Better to Beg for Forgiveness than Ask for Permission
- Thinking About the Past Prevents You From Thinking About the Future
- How to Predict the Future
- Tools of Mass Distraction
- So What?
Never stop innovating: “Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship“.
- What is Your Dream in Life?
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- Why Be Normal?
- How Much Suffering Are You Willing to Endure to Achieve Your Dreams?
Put a Dent in the Universe.