“He who starts is already halfway done.” – Publilius Syrus
The best way to conquer ‘paralysis by analysis‘:
Just start it.
This means, better to start something (half-ass) and half-way, than to never attempt and start at all! Because my theory:
When you start something, you’re more likely to continue it until you get bored, versus never starting at all out of paralysis of too many options or uncertainty or fear.
Or in other words:
When you just start it, you will achieve more, do more, and become more in life!
Become the change which you desire to see manifested in the world!
- Not Boring
- PRIDE IN YOUR OWN NAME / BRAND
- AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TOLERATE.
- Speed is Paramount
- TAKE IT BACK TO THE BEGINNING.
- A Life With No Risk Taking is *NOT* a Life Worth Living
- Dissatisfaction is Good
- GREATER STRENGTH, GREATER CHALLENGES.
- In Praise of the New
- Uncorrupted Desires
- You Cannot Fake Passion
- FORM YOURSELF.
- Personal Entrepreneurship
- PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.
- A Life of Expansion
- YOU ARE THE EXCEPTION.
- Use Your Life as an Experiment to Self-Develop Yourself to Heights Never Seen Before
- Invest in New Developments
- Investing Towards What End?
- The 90%/10% Principle in Entrepreneurship
- Speed Wins
- The Philosophy of Happiness
- When to Over-Estimate, When to Under-Estimate?
- Never Stop Iterating
- Money as a Tool for Life and Artistic Experimentation
- Less But More Premium
- Mainstream vs Low-Key Success
- Why Dissatisfaction is Good
- SEEK YOUR OWN PERSONAL MAXIMAL BENEFIT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING
- Manifest Your Destiny
- Is it Best to *Not* Communicate Your Inner Thoughts or Ideas With Others?
- CREATE THINGS YOU WISH TO SEE MANIFESTED IN THE WORLD
- How to Do More Work
- Competition is for Losers
- Your Competitive Advantage with Insanely Fast Wifi and High Speed Internet
- Pseudo Individualism
- Natural Internal Promoting vs External Promptings
Think for Yourself.
- Survival vs Thrivival
- Become Rich
- Why it is Better to Beg for Forgiveness than Ask for Permission
- Thinking About the Past Prevents You From Thinking About the Future
- How to Predict the Future
- Tools of Mass Distraction
- So What?
Never stop innovating: “Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship“.
- What is Your Dream in Life?
- 8 Blogging Productivity Tips
- Why Be Normal?
- How Much Suffering Are You Willing to Endure to Achieve Your Dreams?
Put a Dent in the Universe.