FREE MOTIVATION ON ERIC KIM NEWSLETTER >
Upon much deep thought and philosophizing — I think I got it figured out when it comes to artistic and creative matters:
Create BEYOND yourself.
What does this mean? This means:
Our lives are limited and short … and thus … the goal of life is to augment ourselves in order to create beyond ourselves.
For example with materialistic matters– there is only so much equipment and gear we need. Once we have the ‘best’ tools for artistic creation… then what? It isn’t to enjoy these things for the sake of it. It is channeling and harnessing these tools in order to create things. To share things. To publish things.
This is the great upside of online publishing (especially to your own self-hosted blog or website). No gate-keepers. Nobody stopping you but you.
How to create and share beyond yourself today:
- Create your own website/blog. Easiest is wordpress.com, then next is wordpress.org (self-hosted website blog on bluehost.com).
- Once you have your own website blog, publish fearlessly.
- Realize that everything is a work in progress. This means publish BEFORE things are ready. We seem to be fascinated by rough drafts from famous writers, or even sketches of famous painters (the working sketches BEFORE the final product). Thus think — one day future scholars will find fascination with you sharing your works in publish.
- Just make it ‘80% good enough‘ and hit publish. This means to ‘satisfice‘ (satisfy + suffice) the ‘minimum viable’ concept.
- The more you publish, the more creative and fearless you will become.
Don’t have anywhere to publish your photos? Publish them today on arsbeta.com
ERIC KIM WALLET IS HERE
If you are seeking for the perfect wallet to help you shoot more fearlessly in life, ERIC KIM PHOTOGRAPHER’S WALLET is here for you >
Discover more in HAPTIC INDUSTRIES SHOP >
Seek to supersede yourself and become more:
- Let Your Curiosity Drive Your Photography
- LOVE YOUR PHOTOS.
- Abstract Monochrome Photography
- SHOOT WITHOUT THINKING.
- Just Have Fun With Photography
- Wu-Wei Effortless Motivation
- CONSISTENCY x NOVELTY
- Easily Bored?
- Face Photography
- How to Become More Self-Motivated in Your Photography
- YOUR OWN PHOTOS ARE THE BEST PHOTOS.
- On Sharing Your Favorite Photos
- Peak Photographic Productivity
- When to Review Your Photos
- Serotonin and Photos
- The Photos You Have Yet Shot are Your Most Important Photos
- 3 Tips How to Master Photography
- Do You Like Your Own Photos?
- The Beauty of Mundane, Everyday Moments
- Reasons Why to Be Optimistic About the Future
- A Photography-Full Future
- The More You Shoot, the Better
- How Many Photos Should You Shoot Everyday?
- Why Do We Love Motion?
- Now is Your Chance to Shoot History in the Making
- Photo by Photo
- How and Why Photography Remains So Interesting to Me
- How to Conquer Your Inner Photographic Critic
- Thoughts on HDR Photography
- New Year, New Photos
- Why Exhibit Your Photos?
- Photography is Visual Poetry
- What’s the Purpose of Art?
- Why Do We Photographers Have Such a Hard Time Staying Inspired and Motivated?
- On Becoming a More Optimistic Photographer
- Philosophy of Weather
- How to Become a More Optimistic Photographer and Human
- You Are a Creative Photographer
- JUST SHARE YOUR ARTISTIC PROCESS WITH OTHERS.
- What Motivates Me to Shoot?
- How to Maximize Yourself to the Fullest
- HOW TO MOVE AND MOTIVATE PEOPLE
- Autotelic Photography
- The more I go out and photograph the world, the more interesting and beautiful the world becomes
- Why Photographers Have Such Low Self-Esteem
- ERIC KIM MOTIVATION
- Why Am I So Unmotivated?
- EVERY DAY IS A NEW DAY
- WHY ARE YOU SO UNMOTIVATED?
- Movement is Motivation
- How to Motivate Myself to Make New Photos
- Never Stop Optimizing
- How to Help and Motivate Others
- Feed On Your Own Photos; Let Them Nourish You!
- Competition is for Suckers
- A Future Without Travel
- How Google Can Improve Your Photography
- DEVELOP YOURSELF.
- NEVER STOP MOVING!
- How I Self-Motivate Myself
- Every Day the Sun is Birthed Anew
- A Life Without Photography Isn’t a Life Worth Living
- 8 Practical Photography Assignments for You
- Tabula Rasa, Blank Slate, Carte Blanche
- LIFE IS THE ULTIMATE RPG
- HYPER VIGOR
- FRESH AIR PHOTOS
- WHO IS GONNA THRIVE IN TODAY’S BRAVE NEW WORLD?
- ARTISTIC OPTIMISM
- PASSION, not Discipline
- Better Bad Photos than No Photos
- The Empowering Feeling of Failure
- To Be Human is to Move
- Enjoy the Process
- Better Bad Photos than No Photos
- Why Keep Making New Art and Photos, Indefinitely?
- Photography Motivation: What if There is Nothing Interesting to Photograph?
- Move First, Motivation Later
- Motivation Follows the Action
- In Praise of Heroes
- 5 Tips How to Boost Your Creativity
- How to Have Inspiration to Take Photos in the Suburbs
- Anything that Motivates You to Move is Good!
- The Productive Photographer is the Happiest Photographer!
- Make Today Count!
- How to Break Through Photographer’s Block
- The Joyful Photographer
- The Dancing Photographer
- The Kaizen Process of Gradual Self-Improvement in Photography
- It is Your Duty to Make Beautiful Pictures!
- Making Pictures IS Happiness!
- NO EXCUSES.
- The Pomodoro Photography Technique
- The ABC of Photography
- Just Shoot It.
- How to Change the World With Photography
- How to Find Inspiration in Photography and Life
- How to Overcome Resistance
- Create Against the Past
- How I Motivate Myself to Make Photos
- Wear Your Camera Like a Necklace or Bracelet
- Have Your Photos Come to You
- How to Level Up in Your Photography
- How Not to Give a Fuck of What Others Think of You
- How to Overcome Procrastination in Your Photography
- How to Reinspire Your Photography
- What is Your Mission in Photography and Life?
- How to Overcome Photographer’s Block
- Be a Photographer Now
- How to Overcome Boredom with Photography
- Never Stop Growing as a Photographer
- Why Do You Need “Inspiration” to Shoot?
- Just Shoot.
- 5 Things to Do If You’ve Lost Your Passion for Photography
- How to Have Unshakeable Confidence in Yourself
- Don’t Give Up On Your Dream
- Don’t Waste Your Potential
- Unlock Your Potential
- Empower Others With Your Photography
- Why You Shouldn’t Follow Your Passion in Photography