Why am I so motivated? How do I motivate myself? My thoughts:
I don’t put no pressure on myself. I just work on what I care for, and what I consider fun!
Pursue on thinking about what I’m personally curious about
Once you start to create things out of a sense of ‘duty’ — I think we lose a bit of authenticity. To work solely on what YOU personally care for. Isn’t this the best driver?
I treat myself like a big kid!
To create like a child. I think this is the key.
Strive to fill all fields of knowledge
My personal hunger– discover deeper truths of ALL fields of knowledge!
Not easily satisfied
“I’m never satisfied, can’t knock my hustle.” – JAY Z
To motivate yourself is to literally move and do. Considering I always want more, this means —
Enough is never enough.
Always strive for more.
The day I think I got things figured out is the day I die.
Seek to supersede yourself and become more!
- Every Day the Sun is Birthed Anew
- A Life Without Photography Isn’t a Life Worth Living
- 8 Practical Photography Assignments for You
- Tabula Rasa, Blank Slate, Carte Blanche
- LIFE IS THE ULTIMATE RPG
- HYPER VIGOR
- FRESH AIR PHOTOS
- WHO IS GONNA THRIVE IN TODAY’S BRAVE NEW WORLD?
- ARTISTIC OPTIMISM
- PASSION, not Discipline
- Better Bad Photos than No Photos
- The Empowering Feeling of Failure
- To Be Human is to Move
- Enjoy the Process
- Better Bad Photos than No Photos
- Why Keep Making New Art and Photos, Indefinitely?
- Photography Motivation: What if There is Nothing Interesting to Photograph?
- Move First, Motivation Later
- Motivation Follows the Action
- In Praise of Heroes
- 5 Tips How to Boost Your Creativity
- How to Have Inspiration to Take Photos in the Suburbs
- Anything that Motivates You to Move is Good!
- The Productive Photographer is the Happiest Photographer!
- Make Today Count!
- How to Break Through Photographer’s Block
- The Joyful Photographer
- The Dancing Photographer
- The Kaizen Process of Gradual Self-Improvement in Photography
- It is Your Duty to Make Beautiful Pictures!
- Making Pictures IS Happiness!
- NO EXCUSES.
- The Pomodoro Photography Technique
- The ABC of Photography
- Just Shoot It.
- How to Change the World With Photography
- How to Find Inspiration in Photography and Life
- How to Overcome Resistance
- Create Against the Past
- How I Motivate Myself to Make Photos
- Wear Your Camera Like a Necklace or Bracelet
- Have Your Photos Come to You
- How to Level Up in Your Photography
- How Not to Give a Fuck of What Others Think of You
- How to Overcome Procrastination in Your Photography
- How to Reinspire Your Photography
- What is Your Mission in Photography and Life?
- How to Overcome Photographer’s Block
- Be a Photographer Now
- How to Overcome Boredom with Photography
- Never Stop Growing as a Photographer
- Why Do You Need “Inspiration” to Shoot?
- Just Shoot.
- 5 Things to Do If You’ve Lost Your Passion for Photography
- How to Have Unshakeable Confidence in Yourself
- Don’t Give Up On Your Dream
- Don’t Waste Your Potential
- Unlock Your Potential
- Empower Others With Your Photography
- Why You Shouldn’t Follow Your Passion in Photography
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 28-29th, 2020: ERIC KIM MARKETING MASTER CLASS - NOW LIVE!
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.
Master photography >
THE OG STRAP >
JUST SHOOT IT!
Master street photography >
Own a piece of street photography history > For you >
- STREET HUNT: Street Photography Field Assignments Manual Print Edition $ 19
- HOW TO SEE: Visual Guide to Composition, Color, & Editing in Photography $ 10
- PHOTO JOURNAL Print Edition + Free Mobile Edition $ 19
Street Photography Starter Kit
- LAUGHING LADY: Collector's Edition Artist Proof Print $ 499
- My First Photography Book Limited Edition Hardcover + Free Mobile Bonus $ 10 – $ 29
PHOTO JOURNAL: Mobile Edition
- SHOOT FILM Artwear $ 29
- FILM NOTES Print Edition $ 19
- Henri Wrist Strap CHROMA LIMITED EDITION $ 49 – $ 79
- TRAVEL NOTES: Mobile Edition $ 12
- 30 DAYS TO JUMPSTART YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY Mobile Edition $ 10
- Photographer's Hand ARTWEAR $ 39
- The Film Shooter
LIMITED EDITION HAPTIC NOTEBOOK x ERIC KIM
- ZEN OF ERIC: Empower Yourself with Philosophy and Photography
- RICOH MAFIA Artwear $ 29
- Henri Shoulder Strap $ 169 – $ 179
- MASTERS Volume 1 Mobile Edition $ 15
- FREE Photography Visualization PDF Resources $ 0
- Embark On Your Own Photography Adventure Flowchart $ 1
The Digital Nomad [FLASH SALE]
- VITRUVIAN CAMERA - Men's Artwear $ 39
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship Online Course
- THE CITY OF ANGELS by Eric Kim $ 1,290
MUSE by KIM
- HAPTIC HOODIE ARTWEAR $ 49
Henri Wrist Strap Pro
- ERIC KIM Case $ 99
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Mastering Photography Online Course
- MASTERS Book: A Distilled Street Photography Primer $ 50
ERIC KIM Wrist Strap Mark II
PHOTOLOSOPHY: Photography Philosophy Course
- MEMENTO MORI Artwear $ 39
- New Henri Neck Strap Mark III $ 139 – $ 149
- I SHOOT STREET PHOTOGRAPHY Artwear $ 29
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY MOBILE EDITION: PDF & KINDLE $ 10
- STREET NOTES MOBILE EDITION: PDF & KINDLE $ 19
- SUITS by Eric Kim Limited First Edition Hardcover Photobook $ 350
Henri Wrist Strap (Crema Brown)
- Camera Straps $ 49 – $ 169
- FILM NOTES Mobile & Printable Edition $ 19
- DARK SKIES OVER TOKYO by Eric Kim $ 1,290
- VITRUVIAN CAMERA - Women's Artwear $ 39
Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Mastering Street Photography Book
- STREET NOTES $ 19
- MODERN PHOTOGRAPHER: Marketing, Branding, Entrepreneurship Principles For Success $ 19
- CINDY PROJECT by Eric Kim $ 495
- TRAVEL NOTES: Photography Assignments & Inspiration Manual $ 20
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY $ 29
- STREET HUNT: Street Photography Field Assignments Manual Mobile Edition $ 10
- ERIC KIM Neck Strap Mark II $ 119
- FREE ERIC KIM Lightroom Presets $ 0