The very happy and optimistic thought:
The more I go out and shoot and photograph the world, the more beautiful, rich and fuller it becomes.
Isn’t this a great thought?
What does it mean?
It means we have a personal motive and incentive to go out and shoot the world. The more we shoot it, the more we understand it and delight in it!
How do we fail and go wrong as photographers and visual artists?
Our only vice as photographers:
When we lose the zest and interest in the world around us.
When we think we have already ‘done it all’ or ‘photographed it all’ and we lack the new motivation and inspiration to go out and shoot *NEW* photos. The Uber-photographer as the one who sees more opportunities, more adventures, more excitement and more new things to discover!
The future of photography is you.
Seek to supersede yourself and become more:
- Why Photographers Have Such Low Self-Esteem
- ERIC KIM MOTIVATION
- Why Am I So Unmotivated?
- EVERY DAY IS A NEW DAY
- WHY ARE YOU SO UNMOTIVATED?
- Movement is Motivation
- How to Motivate Myself to Make New Photos
- Never Stop Optimizing
- How to Help and Motivate Others
- Feed On Your Own Photos; Let Them Nourish You!
- Competition is for Suckers
- A Future Without Travel
- How Google Can Improve Your Photography
- DEVELOP YOURSELF.
- NEVER STOP MOVING!
- How I Self-Motivate Myself
- Every Day the Sun is Birthed Anew
- A Life Without Photography Isn’t a Life Worth Living
- 8 Practical Photography Assignments for You
- Tabula Rasa, Blank Slate, Carte Blanche
- LIFE IS THE ULTIMATE RPG
- HYPER VIGOR
- FRESH AIR PHOTOS
- WHO IS GONNA THRIVE IN TODAY’S BRAVE NEW WORLD?
- ARTISTIC OPTIMISM
- PASSION, not Discipline
- Better Bad Photos than No Photos
- The Empowering Feeling of Failure
- To Be Human is to Move
- Enjoy the Process
- Better Bad Photos than No Photos
- Why Keep Making New Art and Photos, Indefinitely?
- Photography Motivation: What if There is Nothing Interesting to Photograph?
- Move First, Motivation Later
- Motivation Follows the Action
- In Praise of Heroes
- 5 Tips How to Boost Your Creativity
- How to Have Inspiration to Take Photos in the Suburbs
- Anything that Motivates You to Move is Good!
- The Productive Photographer is the Happiest Photographer!
- Make Today Count!
- How to Break Through Photographer’s Block
- The Joyful Photographer
- The Dancing Photographer
- The Kaizen Process of Gradual Self-Improvement in Photography
- It is Your Duty to Make Beautiful Pictures!
- Making Pictures IS Happiness!
- NO EXCUSES.
- The Pomodoro Photography Technique
- The ABC of Photography
- Just Shoot It.
- How to Change the World With Photography
- How to Find Inspiration in Photography and Life
- How to Overcome Resistance
- Create Against the Past
- How I Motivate Myself to Make Photos
- Wear Your Camera Like a Necklace or Bracelet
- Have Your Photos Come to You
- How to Level Up in Your Photography
- How Not to Give a Fuck of What Others Think of You
- How to Overcome Procrastination in Your Photography
- How to Reinspire Your Photography
- What is Your Mission in Photography and Life?
- How to Overcome Photographer’s Block
- Be a Photographer Now
- How to Overcome Boredom with Photography
- Never Stop Growing as a Photographer
- Why Do You Need “Inspiration” to Shoot?
- Just Shoot.
- 5 Things to Do If You’ve Lost Your Passion for Photography
- How to Have Unshakeable Confidence in Yourself
- Don’t Give Up On Your Dream
- Don’t Waste Your Potential
- Unlock Your Potential
- Empower Others With Your Photography
- Why You Shouldn’t Follow Your Passion in Photography
Unleash your creative potential:
- November 7th, 2020: ERIC KIM BLOGGING MASTER CLASS (Online, via Zoom). [Register Intent Here]
- April 10-11th, 2021: BOSTON / Discover Your Unique Voice in Photography Workshop [Register Intent Here]
- May 1-2nd, 2021: CHICAGO / Street Photography Composition Masterclass [Register Intent Here]
- May 22-22nd, 2021: NEW YORK CITY / STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS by ERIC KIM [Register Intent Here]
Be notified of when new workshops are live here.