Ironically enough, the fewer choices and options we got, the *MORE* creative we will become.
If you desire to be more creatively productive, perhaps better to SUBTRACT and GET RID OF superfluous tools, equipment, gadgets, tools, cameras, etc from your life … and to maximize the use of just one.
The Art of Creativity
Re-discover your inner-child like PICASSO:
- CREATIVE DARING
- CREATIVITY over PRODUCTIVITY
- HOW TO BECOME A MORE CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHER
- The Simplest Creative Workflow
- The Artistic Impulse
- The Photographer as Painter
- Home Photography Assignments
- Creative Optionality
- All Photos are Creative Photos
- In Photography Even the Smallest Thing Can be a Leitmotif
- 5 Creative Photography Motivation Ideas
- Creative Cross-Pollination
- In Praise of Creative Repetition
- The Joy of Glitching Your Photos
- How to Master Creativity
- Creative Work and Physiology
- Enough is Never Enough.
- Become More Uninhibited
- Utilitarianism is the Enemy of Creativity
- CONQUER CREATIVITY
- ERIC KIM Thoughts on Creativity
- What Do You *Really* Want in Life?
- Creative Iteration
- In Photography, Even the Smallest Thing Can Be a Leitmotif
- The Art of Creativity
- Why Constrain Yourself in Only Color or Black and White?
- In Praise of Collaging Your Photos
- The Purpose is to Create
- Photographing With No Filter in Small JPEG
- The Impetus to Create
- On Focusing on Your Own Self Development
- WHY COME UP WITH NEW IDEAS?
- Visual Stochastic Resonance
- Future Creativity
- Eternal Re-Creation
- How I Come Up With My Ideas (Ideation 101)
- How to Be Creative During Quarantine
- Constraints are Creative
- HOW TO BE MORE CREATIVE DURING COVID
- It is All Connected.
- What is Interesting to You is Very Likely to Be Interesting to Others
- Happiness as a Means to Creative Productivity
- How I Remix My Photos in iPad and ProCreate
- Creative Productivity
- In Praise of Repetition
- The Eternal Creative Loop
- The Goal is Spontaneous Creative Activity
- Ignore Your Haters.
- You’re on a Winning Streak
- Ultralight Photography
- How to see.
- CREATORS SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH.
- How to Ignore Your Inner-Critic
- How to Unlock Your Inner-Genius
- Success is Your Only Option
- How to Make Your Photos More Artistic
- Creative Lessons Rick Rubin Can Teach You About Photography
- Why I Love Shooting With an LCD Screen
- How to Shoot Abstract Photography
- How to Be More Spontaneous in Your Photography and Life
- How to Re-Invent Yourself in Photography
- How to Photograph Like a Child
- How to Be a More Imaginative Photographer
- Never Rust
- Limit Your Palette
- Follow Your Intuition
- Have Creative Confidence in Yourself
- How To Find Your Unique Voice in Photography
- Beginner’s Mind
- There is No Wrong Way to Shoot Street Photography
- You Can’t Control the Results, Only Effort
- On Capturing Beauty in the Mundane
- On Searching For the Maximum
- The Beauty of “Creative Constraints”
- How to Stay Curious
- Enjoy the Process
Learn more: Photography >