Creativity as an approach and technique, not some sort of god-given gift to the select few.
What is creativity?
Creativity is in all of us. To express ourselves through the act of creating things … this is creativity in the real.
Above all, to challenge convention. To try radically new things for fun.
Creativity as an iterative process:
Or in other words:
Figure it out as you go and as you create!
Re-discover your inner-child like PICASSO:
- Why Constrain Yourself in Only Color or Black and White?
- In Praise of Collaging Your Photos
- The Purpose is to Create
- Photographing With No Filter in Small JPEG
- The Impetus to Create
- On Focusing on Your Own Self Development
- WHY COME UP WITH NEW IDEAS?
- Visual Stochastic Resonance
- Future Creativity
- Eternal Re-Creation
- How I Come Up With My Ideas (Ideation 101)
- How to Be Creative During Quarantine
- Constraints are Creative
- HOW TO BE MORE CREATIVE DURING COVID
- It is All Connected.
- What is Interesting to You is Very Likely to Be Interesting to Others
- Happiness as a Means to Creative Productivity
- How I Remix My Photos in iPad and ProCreate
- Creative Productivity
- In Praise of Repetition
- The Eternal Creative Loop
- The Goal is Spontaneous Creative Activity
- Ignore Your Haters.
- You’re on a Winning Streak
- Ultralight Photography
- How to see.
- CREATORS SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH.
- How to Ignore Your Inner-Critic
- How to Unlock Your Inner-Genius
- Success is Your Only Option
- How to Make Your Photos More Artistic
- Creative Lessons Rick Rubin Can Teach You About Photography
- Why I Love Shooting With an LCD Screen
- How to Shoot Abstract Photography
- How to Be More Spontaneous in Your Photography and Life
- How to Re-Invent Yourself in Photography
- How to Photograph Like a Child
- How to Be a More Imaginative Photographer
- Never Rust
- Limit Your Palette
- Follow Your Intuition
- Have Creative Confidence in Yourself
- How To Find Your Unique Voice in Photography
- Beginner’s Mind
- There is No Wrong Way to Shoot Street Photography
- You Can’t Control the Results, Only Effort
- On Capturing Beauty in the Mundane
- On Searching For the Maximum
- The Beauty of “Creative Constraints”
- How to Stay Curious
- Enjoy the Process
Learn more: Photography >