Keep doing something and never get bored of it!
No fatigue, no boredom — only fun, excitement! The same or similar workflow — yet the process is always interesting, fun, and exciting.
No need for new technologies — simply new ideas, new rhythms, and new flows!
1. The never-ending joy of making new beats
Laptop and GarageBand — never getting bored of using the same loops to create new beats! The instruments and loops are the same, but the process and outcome is always different!
With photography, the equipment is always similar or the same (RICOH GR) or the aesthetic is similar (black and white), but the process, location, and time of day is always different.
How can you keep shooting photos to never bore or tire of it?
a. Keep changing your environment
b. Keep walking new and different paths
c. Keep striving to take similar subject-matter, but remix it in unique ways to create new images!
3. Lifting weights
To always increase the resistance, to make it more difficult.
With bench, squat, and deadlift:
Never stop striving to increase your “one rep max”.
It don’t even matter if you fail or succeed — as long as you are ALWAYS ATTEMPTING MORE!
4. The final destination ain’t it.
Rather than living like a digital nomad (in search of new pasture), perhaps we should think about the life of Alexander the Great — we are conquerers. We keep searching for new places to conquer, not to just ‘discover’.
But I guess it comes down to you:
What kind of life do you desire to live?
Re-discover your inner-child like PICASSO:
- The Eternal Creative Loop
- The Goal is Spontaneous Creative Activity
- Ignore Your Haters.
- You’re on a Winning Streak
- Ultralight Photography
- How to see.
- CREATORS SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH.
- How to Ignore Your Inner-Critic
- How to Unlock Your Inner-Genius
- Success is Your Only Option
- How to Make Your Photos More Artistic
- Creative Lessons Rick Rubin Can Teach You About Photography
- Why I Love Shooting With an LCD Screen
- How to Shoot Abstract Photography
- How to Be More Spontaneous in Your Photography and Life
- How to Re-Invent Yourself in Photography
- How to Photograph Like a Child
- How to Be a More Imaginative Photographer
- Never Rust
- Limit Your Palette
- Follow Your Intuition
- Have Creative Confidence in Yourself
- How To Find Your Unique Voice in Photography
- Beginner’s Mind
- There is No Wrong Way to Shoot Street Photography
- You Can’t Control the Results, Only Effort
- On Capturing Beauty in the Mundane
- On Searching For the Maximum
- The Beauty of “Creative Constraints”
- How to Stay Curious
- Enjoy the Process
Learn more: Photography >