No more genre. No more specialization. Remember and know — it is all connected.
Fitness and art
The buffer I am and the more physically fit I am, the more motivated I am to shoot photos, walk, and be social. It is all connected.
My definition of creativity:
Connecting unrelated things together in a novel way.
Or in other words:
Pursuing all your personal interests, cross pollinating them, and making a unique honey from it (your artwork).
What did da vinci do?
Leonardo da Vinci did it all. Anatomy, physiology, engineering, math, art, painting, war machines, etc. This is what made him a true genius.
Now this is my personal thought:
No more specialization. No more boxes.
Re-discover your inner-child like PICASSO:
- What is Interesting to You is Very Likely to Be Interesting to Others
- Happiness as a Means to Creative Productivity
- How I Remix My Photos in iPad and ProCreate
- Creative Productivity
- In Praise of Repetition
- The Eternal Creative Loop
- The Goal is Spontaneous Creative Activity
- Ignore Your Haters.
- You’re on a Winning Streak
- Ultralight Photography
- How to see.
- CREATORS SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH.
- How to Ignore Your Inner-Critic
- How to Unlock Your Inner-Genius
- Success is Your Only Option
- How to Make Your Photos More Artistic
- Creative Lessons Rick Rubin Can Teach You About Photography
- Why I Love Shooting With an LCD Screen
- How to Shoot Abstract Photography
- How to Be More Spontaneous in Your Photography and Life
- How to Re-Invent Yourself in Photography
- How to Photograph Like a Child
- How to Be a More Imaginative Photographer
- Never Rust
- Limit Your Palette
- Follow Your Intuition
- Have Creative Confidence in Yourself
- How To Find Your Unique Voice in Photography
- Beginner’s Mind
- There is No Wrong Way to Shoot Street Photography
- You Can’t Control the Results, Only Effort
- On Capturing Beauty in the Mundane
- On Searching For the Maximum
- The Beauty of “Creative Constraints”
- How to Stay Curious
- Enjoy the Process
Learn more: Photography >