In my last essay on happiness, my takeaway was this:
Happiness ain’t the ultimate goal. Happiness is simply as a MEANS to creative productivity and power.
The end-game is art creation.
To me — the ultimate aim:
To always be in the creative zen-flow of art-creation.
To flow and stream my mind, soul, and art-works.
My joy is innovation!
What brings me the greatest joy? Artistic innovation. To discover new techniques and approaches to be creative.
Augmenting my modes of creative self-expression
To me, it is all about artistic self-expression. For me, I will do ALL forms of artistic expression. Audio, visual, dance, etc.
No glass ceiling for me.
I refuse to be put in a creative box. All forms of artistic self-expression are legitimate to me.
To never stop; this seems the simple goal.
I am interested in always having fun! To have fun with cameras, laptops, computers, iPad’s, etc.
Enough is never enough for me.
Never stop flowing. Keep studying and analyzing all forms of knowledge and art!
My artistic vision:
Every individual (if they desire) can maximize their individual self-expression and freedom of modes of self-expression.
I don’t think the end-game is to find an ultimate answer. No — it is to enjoy the fun!
Conclusion: Never stop self-expressing yourself!
Re-discover your inner-child like PICASSO:
- How I Remix My Photos in iPad and ProCreate
- Creative Productivity
- In Praise of Repetition
- The Eternal Creative Loop
- The Goal is Spontaneous Creative Activity
- Ignore Your Haters.
- You’re on a Winning Streak
- Ultralight Photography
- How to see.
- CREATORS SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH.
- How to Ignore Your Inner-Critic
- How to Unlock Your Inner-Genius
- Success is Your Only Option
- How to Make Your Photos More Artistic
- Creative Lessons Rick Rubin Can Teach You About Photography
- Why I Love Shooting With an LCD Screen
- How to Shoot Abstract Photography
- How to Be More Spontaneous in Your Photography and Life
- How to Re-Invent Yourself in Photography
- How to Photograph Like a Child
- How to Be a More Imaginative Photographer
- Never Rust
- Limit Your Palette
- Follow Your Intuition
- Have Creative Confidence in Yourself
- How To Find Your Unique Voice in Photography
- Beginner’s Mind
- There is No Wrong Way to Shoot Street Photography
- You Can’t Control the Results, Only Effort
- On Capturing Beauty in the Mundane
- On Searching For the Maximum
- The Beauty of “Creative Constraints”
- How to Stay Curious
- Enjoy the Process
Learn more: Photography >