Creativity is the goal of existence — to make art, and keep making it!
Once you’ve cured all of your sufferings and downsides in life … then what?
Once we have achieved our zen zone, then what? Then it means to output all that superfluous energies to make art.
All children are born creative
First of all, let us consider:
All children delight in creating.
Even as adults, we delight in creating as well. Yet we feel scared to create. Where does this fear come from? I think our past schoolmasters, test taking, and the thought:
The only noble end is to be a good test taker, to be good in school in order to make a lot of money and to become a good virtuous person.
Re-discover your inner-child like PICASSO:
- Creative Iteration
- In Photography, Even the Smallest Thing Can Be a Leitmotif
- The Art of Creativity
- Why Constrain Yourself in Only Color or Black and White?
- In Praise of Collaging Your Photos
- The Purpose is to Create
- Photographing With No Filter in Small JPEG
- The Impetus to Create
- On Focusing on Your Own Self Development
- WHY COME UP WITH NEW IDEAS?
- Visual Stochastic Resonance
- Future Creativity
- Eternal Re-Creation
- How I Come Up With My Ideas (Ideation 101)
- How to Be Creative During Quarantine
- Constraints are Creative
- HOW TO BE MORE CREATIVE DURING COVID
- It is All Connected.
- What is Interesting to You is Very Likely to Be Interesting to Others
- Happiness as a Means to Creative Productivity
- How I Remix My Photos in iPad and ProCreate
- Creative Productivity
- In Praise of Repetition
- The Eternal Creative Loop
- The Goal is Spontaneous Creative Activity
- Ignore Your Haters.
- You’re on a Winning Streak
- Ultralight Photography
- How to see.
- CREATORS SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH.
- How to Ignore Your Inner-Critic
- How to Unlock Your Inner-Genius
- Success is Your Only Option
- How to Make Your Photos More Artistic
- Creative Lessons Rick Rubin Can Teach You About Photography
- Why I Love Shooting With an LCD Screen
- How to Shoot Abstract Photography
- How to Be More Spontaneous in Your Photography and Life
- How to Re-Invent Yourself in Photography
- How to Photograph Like a Child
- How to Be a More Imaginative Photographer
- Never Rust
- Limit Your Palette
- Follow Your Intuition
- Have Creative Confidence in Yourself
- How To Find Your Unique Voice in Photography
- Beginner’s Mind
- There is No Wrong Way to Shoot Street Photography
- You Can’t Control the Results, Only Effort
- On Capturing Beauty in the Mundane
- On Searching For the Maximum
- The Beauty of “Creative Constraints”
- How to Stay Curious
- Enjoy the Process
Learn more: Photography >