Instead of seeking the turbocharged or supercharged car, or even the tri-motor PLAID Tesla Model S, or a hypercar, or a McLaren, or a Lamborghini, or the uber-fast sports car of your dreams, isn’t it better to turbocharge or supercharge yourself?
- More intermittent fasting (eat your dinner as late as possible). Don’t break your fast until sundown (Ramadan style, every day, all day).
- More black coffee during your waking hours. Also figure an optimal time to cut your caffeine intake so you can sleep better at night (for me, it seems cutting coffee at 9am is ideal). Best to drink coffee between 6-9am.
- More working out during the day. Instead of seeking to drive fast, perhaps better to hit the gym and powerlift (deadlift, squat, heavy dumbbell press), or just go for max reps for chin-ups at home (get a chin-up bar that fits over your bedroom door frames), or get a kettlebell and go for max-reps one-armed swings.
- Optimize for sleep, not ‘productivity’. If you sleep well, you will inevitably be productive. Sleep is godlike— even the Greek gods of the Iliad sleep. If Tom Brady goes to sleep every day at 7:30pm, and doesn’t drink any coffee or caffeine during the day … can’t we?
- Bodily Wisdom and Intelligence
- OPTIMIZE FOR YOUR BODY.
- Physiological Joy
- Peak Physical Strength
- Strength over Happiness
- How to Gain More Physiological Energy and Power
- Bodily Interest and Enthusiasm
- Not Willpower; Bodypower
- The secrets to physiological happiness
- Hot and Cold
- ON MOOD AND HORMONES
- Over-Emphasis on the Brain, Under-Emphasis in the Legs
- Why I Love Intermittent Fasting
- PHYSIOLOGY IS THE FUTURE
- Why I Abstain from Alcohol and Weed
- My Thoughts on Vegetarianism and Veganism
- Apex Human Physiological Growth and Muscle Augmentation Theory and Philosophy
- How to Fast
- HORMESIS 101
- MY HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY PHILOSOPHY
- Physiology and Artistic Productivity Tips: Intermittent Fasting, Meat, Powerlifting, Coffee