Bodily awareness. More wisdom in the body, muscle and sinews than the “mind”.
When we think about “willpower”, we tend to think about the mind. Why the focus on the mind? We like to think that the mind is immortal… and after we die, somehow our mind or “soul” will continue to live indefinitely. Also, the hope of Silicon Valley utopists about somehow uploading your mind or consciousness to the cloud and living forever or whatever.
However, my thought:
When we think about “willpower” in the general sense, all our “willpower” actually is rooted and comes from our body.
In other words, respect and obey your body!
- The secrets to physiological happiness
- Hot and Cold
- ON MOOD AND HORMONES
- Over-Emphasis on the Brain, Under-Emphasis in the Legs
- Why I Love Intermittent Fasting
- PHYSIOLOGY IS THE FUTURE
- Why I Abstain from Alcohol and Weed
- My Thoughts on Vegetarianism and Veganism
- Apex Human Physiological Growth and Muscle Augmentation Theory and Philosophy
- How to Fast
- HORMESIS 101
- MY HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY PHILOSOPHY
- Physiology and Artistic Productivity Tips: Intermittent Fasting, Meat, Powerlifting, Coffee