Happiness as a concept as too vague. Better to think about physiological happiness– the physiological thriving, growth, and splendor of the body!
- Uber-abundant sleep: To be able to wakeup *WITHOUT* the agency of an alarm clock. Not feeling hurried, stressed or busy.
- Abundant time out doors, not at home. The outdoor life and city life as a superior life.
- Weight lifting, and powerlifting.
- Intermittent fasting, cold showers, and breaking your fast by eating tons of meat.
Physiology as pertaining to our body
If you don’t got health, you cannot be happy.
Even Ancient Greek philosophers (Aristotle quoting) as saying– out of all the externals, health is the #1 chief good. Which means:
Nobody would want to be a billionaire assuming that they had the worst health in the world.
Having a billion bucks, but only sleeping 2 hours a night, constantly being physiologically depressed, at 40% body fat index, no physical strength, no physical vigor, and erectile dysfunction disorder… no amount of money is worth it.
- Hot and Cold
- ON MOOD AND HORMONES
- Over-Emphasis on the Brain, Under-Emphasis in the Legs
- Why I Love Intermittent Fasting
- PHYSIOLOGY IS THE FUTURE
- Why I Abstain from Alcohol and Weed
- My Thoughts on Vegetarianism and Veganism
- Apex Human Physiological Growth and Muscle Augmentation Theory and Philosophy
- How to Fast
- HORMESIS 101
- MY HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY PHILOSOPHY
- Physiology and Artistic Productivity Tips: Intermittent Fasting, Meat, Powerlifting, Coffee