In the morning, icy cold showers to get you going.
Then at the evening, insanely hot baths to rest, relax and recover your muscles, and when washing off finishing off insanely cold and icy.
Perhaps for our optimal health, to barbell heat *and* cold is best.
Or even if you have the option, combining hot sauna and icy cold showers. Or regularly expose yourself to cold weather (walk around the cold outdoors in just a T-shirt during the winter time), but make sure you’re warm at home (bundle up at home) or just blast the heat at home?
- ON MOOD AND HORMONES
- Over-Emphasis on the Brain, Under-Emphasis in the Legs
- Why I Love Intermittent Fasting
- PHYSIOLOGY IS THE FUTURE
- Why I Abstain from Alcohol and Weed
- My Thoughts on Vegetarianism and Veganism
- Apex Human Physiological Growth and Muscle Augmentation Theory and Philosophy
- How to Fast
- HORMESIS 101
- MY HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY PHILOSOPHY
- Physiology and Artistic Productivity Tips: Intermittent Fasting, Meat, Powerlifting, Coffee