Perhaps there is more intelligence in our legs, and muscles than in our ‘brain’.
Why do all great thoughts come to us while walking?
What came first, the brain or the legs? Probably the legs. To be human or alive is to move. Movement > the “brain”. When we think of mental illness, perhaps we should think about leg illness. If a human doesn’t walk, need to walk, or doesn’t leave their house … why do we need a brain?
- Why I Love Intermittent Fasting
- PHYSIOLOGY IS THE FUTURE
- Why I Abstain from Alcohol and Weed
- My Thoughts on Vegetarianism and Veganism
- Apex Human Physiological Growth and Muscle Augmentation Theory and Philosophy
- How to Fast
- HORMESIS 101
- MY HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY PHILOSOPHY
- Physiology and Artistic Productivity Tips: Intermittent Fasting, Meat, Powerlifting, Coffee