Not more ‘happiness’ or even more ‘joy’ in life … more physiological energy, power, and force!
Leave your house.
I don’t believe anything truly great or epic has been achieved by mankind when we were just sitting idly at home. So first, the thought:
Don’t seek ‘motivation’ to leave your home. Just leave the house, take your phone or camera or idea capturing device, and while you’re walking you will discover inspiration and motivation!
Sunlight and the physical elements
There is no such thing as bad weather … only bad clothes. Bundle up and armor up with your clothes, then go on a walk.
The harder you work, the harder you must sleep. In fact, I believe it takes more skill to sleep early or get into bed early, than to wake up early.
After dinner (eat a ton of meat), take a hot bath and finish with a cold shower, then jump into bed.
After dinner, take a very cold shower, then jump into your (warm) bed. Then read in bed until you fall asleep.
And wake up without the agency of an alarm clock.
Be outdoors as much as humanly possible
We humans aren’t designed to stay indoors at home all day. Thus strive to spend as much time outdoors (or in public spaces) as possible for more physiological energy and power!
- Bodily Interest and Enthusiasm
- Not Willpower; Bodypower
- The secrets to physiological happiness
- Hot and Cold
- ON MOOD AND HORMONES
- Over-Emphasis on the Brain, Under-Emphasis in the Legs
- Why I Love Intermittent Fasting
- PHYSIOLOGY IS THE FUTURE
- Why I Abstain from Alcohol and Weed
- My Thoughts on Vegetarianism and Veganism
- Apex Human Physiological Growth and Muscle Augmentation Theory and Philosophy
- How to Fast
- HORMESIS 101
- MY HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY PHILOSOPHY
- Physiology and Artistic Productivity Tips: Intermittent Fasting, Meat, Powerlifting, Coffee