Know your body, know what is best (and what is worst) for you:
More wisdom in your body than all the books of philosophy combined (Nietzsche).
Why do we refuse the intelligence of the body?
Probably a Christian notion that the body is evil and cannot be trusted. But a huge quantum leap forward in our wisdom is gaining wisdom about our body. What climates are best for us, which daily routines are good for us, which foods and drinks are good (and bad) for us, as well as exercises that are good for us.
To further your mental and philosophical wisdom, first start with your body:
Know your body.
- OPTIMIZE FOR YOUR BODY.
- Physiological Joy
- Peak Physical Strength
- Strength over Happiness
- How to Gain More Physiological Energy and Power
- Bodily Interest and Enthusiasm
- Not Willpower; Bodypower
- The secrets to physiological happiness
- Hot and Cold
- ON MOOD AND HORMONES
- Over-Emphasis on the Brain, Under-Emphasis in the Legs
- Why I Love Intermittent Fasting
- PHYSIOLOGY IS THE FUTURE
- Why I Abstain from Alcohol and Weed
- My Thoughts on Vegetarianism and Veganism
- Apex Human Physiological Growth and Muscle Augmentation Theory and Philosophy
- How to Fast
- HORMESIS 101
- MY HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY PHILOSOPHY
- Physiology and Artistic Productivity Tips: Intermittent Fasting, Meat, Powerlifting, Coffee