This is something I think about a lot:
How to augment your life experiences, intensify them, make more sticky photos, and to live a more artistically productive life?
Experiences can be so fleeting
It seems we are hungry for experiences — interesting life experiences. We hope photos can help us capture and record our memories and life experiences, and or we hope that photography can motivate and encourage us to live more interesting and adventurous lives.
Can photography slow down the passage of time and experiences?
Perhaps. And is this the goal?
Discover more personal meaning in your photographic life with PHOTOLOSOPHY >
- The Significant Moment
- Reflexive Photography
- Photograph Your Own History
- Why Share Your Photos?
- Photographic Memento Vivere
- Photography Art and Ethics
- Via Negativa Photography
- Psychology of the Photographer
- Optimize Your Life for Photography
- PHOTOGRAPHY IS A PRIVILEGE.
- How to Become a Great Photographer
- What is the Point of Photography?
- Past, Present, and Future Photos
- Why Share Your Photos?
- On Becoming Less Critical of Your Photos and Yourself as a Photographer
- Camera is God
- Photography Philosophy
- Photography for Mental and Physiological Health
- Photography and Health
- How You Can Become a Great Photographer
- Form and Substance
- ALL PHOTOS ARE ACCURATE, NONE ARE TRUTH.
- What Are You Trying to Message in Your Photography?
- Don’t Strive to Make Good Photos
- EVERY OPPORTUNITY IS A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY
- Photography as Your Personal Life Odyssey
- The Joyful Photography
- Photography 300 Years from Now
- All I wanna do is make photos and philosophize!
- First Get Happier, then Shoot Photos!
- No Artwork SHOULD Last Forever
- High Photography
- How to Photograph Your Everyday Life
- The Photograph is Not Sacred
- PHOTO MODE.
- The Visual Soundtrack of Your Life
- The Photographer is a Visual Explorer and Transformer
- Photography as the Ultimate Artistic Form of Self-Expression
- Don’t Seek to Please or Impress Others with Your Photos
- Shoot For Yourself
- Power Photography
- Creative Evolution
- The Artist-Photographer
- Photo Realism
- Perpetual Photography
- All Photography is Good Photography
- Optimal Simplicity
- True Happiness in Photography
- NOW IS THE TIME TO SHOOT! #photolosophy
- Photolosophy: With Physical Proximity comes Emotional Proximity
- Why Share Photos?
- Chaos Photography
- Soul Street Photography
- Now is the Time to Shoot!
- Photolosophy 101: Don’t Photograph Others the Way You Wouldn’t Want to Be Photographed
- Photolosophy 101: Life and Death in Photography
- Photolosophy 101: Street Photography and the Art of People
- Introduction to Photolosophy
- Photography Entrepreneurship Philosophy
- Photography Philosophy 101