The difficult thing to reconcile in photography:
Thinking about our past, present, and future photos.
For example, I think most of us photographers tend to get stuck on our past photos, and as a result we forget to focus on photographing the present moment (right now, today) while also looking forward to FUTURE photos (future life, future experiences, etc).
In fact what I think is this:
The best photos photos are the ones yet to have come!
Discover more personal meaning in your photographic life with PHOTOLOSOPHY >
- Why Share Your Photos?
- On Becoming Less Critical of Your Photos and Yourself as a Photographer
- Camera is God
- Photography Philosophy
- Photography for Mental and Physiological Health
- Photography and Health
- How You Can Become a Great Photographer
- Form and Substance
- ALL PHOTOS ARE ACCURATE, NONE ARE TRUTH.
- What Are You Trying to Message in Your Photography?
- Don’t Strive to Make Good Photos
- EVERY OPPORTUNITY IS A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY
- Photography as Your Personal Life Odyssey
- The Joyful Photography
- Photography 300 Years from Now
- All I wanna do is make photos and philosophize!
- First Get Happier, then Shoot Photos!
- No Artwork SHOULD Last Forever
- High Photography
- How to Photograph Your Everyday Life
- The Photograph is Not Sacred
- PHOTO MODE.
- The Visual Soundtrack of Your Life
- The Photographer is a Visual Explorer and Transformer
- Photography as the Ultimate Artistic Form of Self-Expression
- Don’t Seek to Please or Impress Others with Your Photos
- Shoot For Yourself
- Power Photography
- Creative Evolution
- The Artist-Photographer
- Photo Realism
- Perpetual Photography
- All Photography is Good Photography
- Optimal Simplicity
- True Happiness in Photography
- NOW IS THE TIME TO SHOOT! #photolosophy
- Photolosophy: With Physical Proximity comes Emotional Proximity
- Why Share Photos?
- Chaos Photography
- Soul Street Photography
- Now is the Time to Shoot!
- Photolosophy 101: Don’t Photograph Others the Way You Wouldn’t Want to Be Photographed
- Photolosophy 101: Life and Death in Photography
- Photolosophy 101: Street Photography and the Art of People
- Introduction to Photolosophy
- Photography Entrepreneurship Philosophy
- Photography Philosophy 101