Mode — type, style.
We got airplane mode. Why not photo mode?
Method, method, way
I like this notion of ‘modus operandi’– the mode of how you operate.
Perhaps we should think about the way we operate as being photographers.
What I mean is this:
Our mode of living is to integrate photography into how we live, experience, and interact with the world.
For example, I have this insatiable urge to photograph everything around myself. I have a voracious appetite for experiencing new things, photographing new things, witnessing new things, and capturing new things.
When people say that my mode of living or operating is illegitimate or ‘bad’.
Your modus operandi (mode of living) SHOULD be different from others. Furthermore, we should derive a deep sense of pride that the way we think, live, act, and behave is different from others.
The goal isn’t to become more like others, the goal is to become a more concentrated and un-compromising version of yourself!
Your life is photography
Integrate your life more with photography. Photography as your personal augmented reality.
Shoot more, process your photos more, and share more of your photos.
You are photography!
Discover more personal meaning in your photographic life with my course: PHOTOLOSOPHY >
- The Visual Soundtrack of Your Life
- The Photographer is a Visual Explorer and Transformer
- Photography as the Ultimate Artistic Form of Self-Expression
- Don’t Seek to Please or Impress Others with Your Photos
- Shoot For Yourself
- Power Photography
- Creative Evolution
- The Artist-Photographer
- Photo Realism
- Perpetual Photography
- All Photography is Good Photography
- Optimal Simplicity
- True Happiness in Photography
- NOW IS THE TIME TO SHOOT! #photolosophy
- Photolosophy: With Physical Proximity comes Emotional Proximity
- Why Share Photos?
- Chaos Photography
- Soul Street Photography
- Now is the Time to Shoot!
- Photolosophy 101: Don’t Photograph Others the Way You Wouldn’t Want to Be Photographed
- Photolosophy 101: Life and Death in Photography
- Photolosophy 101: Street Photography and the Art of People
- Introduction to Photolosophy
- Photography Entrepreneurship Philosophy
- Photography Philosophy 101