The secret to eternal photos: a beautiful form and deep substance.
1. Form is composition
Composition: how your photograph is put together. How your photos are constructed.
Substance is your subject. In other words:
Is who you’re photographing substantive to you?
3. Marrying together substance and form
This is where photography gets interesting to me: to marry both composition and substance, or form and substance.
Make strong compositions of people and things you feel strongly for.
Discover more personal meaning in your photographic life with PHOTOLOSOPHY >
- ALL PHOTOS ARE ACCURATE, NONE ARE TRUTH.
- What Are You Trying to Message in Your Photography?
- Don’t Strive to Make Good Photos
- EVERY OPPORTUNITY IS A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY
- Photography as Your Personal Life Odyssey
- The Joyful Photography
- Photography 300 Years from Now
- All I wanna do is make photos and philosophize!
- First Get Happier, then Shoot Photos!
- No Artwork SHOULD Last Forever
- High Photography
- How to Photograph Your Everyday Life
- The Photograph is Not Sacred
- PHOTO MODE.
- The Visual Soundtrack of Your Life
- The Photographer is a Visual Explorer and Transformer
- Photography as the Ultimate Artistic Form of Self-Expression
- Don’t Seek to Please or Impress Others with Your Photos
- Shoot For Yourself
- Power Photography
- Creative Evolution
- The Artist-Photographer
- Photo Realism
- Perpetual Photography
- All Photography is Good Photography
- Optimal Simplicity
- True Happiness in Photography
- NOW IS THE TIME TO SHOOT! #photolosophy
- Photolosophy: With Physical Proximity comes Emotional Proximity
- Why Share Photos?
- Chaos Photography
- Soul Street Photography
- Now is the Time to Shoot!
- Photolosophy 101: Don’t Photograph Others the Way You Wouldn’t Want to Be Photographed
- Photolosophy 101: Life and Death in Photography
- Photolosophy 101: Street Photography and the Art of People
- Introduction to Photolosophy
- Photography Entrepreneurship Philosophy
- Photography Philosophy 101